• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boston Celtics

JTFan31

Didnt the analyst see the holes on this team like most of us do. This team will be in worst shape this year than last.

1. Kenny Anderson meant more to them than they thought, Shammond nor Delk can get them into the offense.

2. Absolutely no inside presence, I'm sorry but in this league you need some inside game, just some.

3. Is Walker only 3 point shooter? freaking jacks them left and right, go inside dude, oh wait i forgot u got no inside game.

This team looked horrible last night, although I was watching our Hawks, I will jump to TNT on timeouts or commercial break to watch the Wiz and Celts, they looked horrid. I have come to this conclusion that analyst always favor the big markets team like the celts because of toine and Pierce and teams like the Hawks get no RESPECT, just because.

All I have to say is that we are into 2 games into the season and we gave the Nets a run for their money, with No Reef, No Nazr, half the game w/o Theo and No Dion. And last night we took care of business against the Jazz. So far I am very happy on how we started the season.

• Premium Member

The major problem is NO anderson... No Ball control.

Also bad is that NOW, the only player playing any defense is Pierce... And that job gets old soon.

They would be lucky to make the playoffs.

Remember... I told you so.

Also, is it me or is Toronto better than most experts gave them credit for. I think Toronto manhandled a good Washington team. The defense was stifling. The offense was consistent. When do they play again?

My Point exactly Diesel. Is that if we pay attention to these analyst we will go nuts, especially if you are a Hawks fan, this is why I dont listen to most of them, because we all know that we have something very special here in Atlanta and I knew the Celts will not be as good this year as well the Pistons, how the [censored] can do they put the Pistons as one of the top 4 teams in the East, Go figure? These analyst know diddley squat. Sometimes they are right, but alot of times they are 100% WRONG.

• Premium Member

http://hawks.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.p...;forum=7&13

In reply to:

#1. Washington. It's really not all about Jordan. Without Jordan, Washington has a very good squad. But add Jordan and they improve tremendously... Even if he comes off the bench.

#2. Charlotte. They could end up first seed. However, they have everything except a healthy Mashburn.

#3. New Jersey. Monstrous defense. Offense will probably be slim. I don't trust Jefferson offensively yet.

#4. Milwaukee. Why Not. Their players missed a lot of games last yr. They have Toni who could prove to be the best 6th man in the game and Haslip will impress. Whenever they trade Mason and Cassell for Payton... Watch out.

#5. Atlanta. If we stay Healthy, we will be hard to beat. What a media frenzy we will create playing Mil in the playoffs. Grudge match if you will.

6. Orlando. No big men worthy of talk but Hill and McGrady will get them this far.

7. Indy. Lots of talent but I guess questionable coaching. I like Zeke but this is proving time.

8. Chicago. Watch them sneak into the playoffs. It might seem wrong to leave Detroit and Toronto and all these other teams off, but I feel that they did things that will hurt them. Chicago picked up Marshall to go with Rose. They still have Curry/Chandler and now Erob is back.

Somehow, I might have to sneak Toronto in, but this group feels right to me.

I think the Bucks have problems.Like I said

before,Sam Cassell is a big problem.They

laughed at me on the Bucks board when I

said Karl and Cassell are the Bucks problem

and now they are crying Cassell holds the

ball too much.I tried to tell them,Cassell has

a monster ego and he holds the ball too much

and he wants to be the first option scorer.I'm

glad we never got Cassell....His ego is just too

[censored] big.

The Hornets have had some injury problems through

preseason and they have health issues right now.John

has got his a** busted by both JT and Baron.

Watch Out for Orlando...They could get a top 3 seed.