• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Second round pg possibilities?

DrReality

What do you guys think about the pg's that might be available in the second round? They include:

Halperin, International, 22 yr old. very interesting.

Dockery, Duke senior with maturity, floor general.

Barea, Northeatern, talented but small, play beside JJ?

Dee Brown, Ill. Senior with lots of quickness.

Stinson, Iowa st, 23 yr old, had a great tourny game

Bobby Brown, Cal St Great athlete, long arms, 6 ft.

Diaz, Miami likely first round? A leaper.

Dragic, International, good size, young. Buy out??

There is likely a sleeper in that group. Pay your money and take your choice!

maybe Dee Brown. he would provide a missing part of our team and that's the drive to the basket..his quickness is something we don't have much of on this team..he hasn't scored as much but i think it may be because he's trying to get his teammates in the game.

I like Diaz or Stinson on that list, we could trade down for Stinson but I don't think we draft a PG since we need only a starter and we can get one in FA(Cassell). I think we go big man in both the first and second AND we sign and trade Harrington for one or sign one in FA.

I think we're going to be reaching for a PG in round 2 if we take one. Diaz is interesting, but I think he's a scoring guard, not a point.

I am NOT a fan of Dee Brown after he shot for a horrendous percentage this year. He's also very slight of build, and

I don't think BK will like that.

No way to Dockery.

Just don't think any of these guys will make our team

This draft is big-heavy at the tops of the 2 rounds. I think there are some real possibilities there. Millsap, Justin Williams, Craig Smith, Paul Davis. Someone mentioned Eric Hicks. He might be 6'5" in bare feet, but at least he's a bruiser. I just want some guys who can put a hurting on you inside.

• Premium Member

I would think Pittsnoggle, Harryass, or Craig Smith would be good targets..

I like Smith above all though simply because this kid is a workhorse who can carry a load offensively (in the post)..

• Premium Member

I think of Pittsnoggle as a PF that's of BK's liking. Long, versatile. The problem is that Pittsnoggle doesn't play inside worth a flip.. BUT his ability to do the Rasheed Wallace immitation will be what gets him drafted. But you're right..

BK is probably hoping that Pittsnoggle is still available for our second. I would much rather have Craig Smith.

• Premium Member

A lot of Gaurds do good at Portsmouth but never really amount to anything. The thing about Barea is that he played on Puerto Rico's team. This kid may be quality.

I doubt that BK is looking at him though. BK likes Long. We already passed up the chance to get Carlos Arroyo who I felt was one of the most skilled PGs not playing.