• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We really stunk it tonight

JTFan31

Big thumbs down in this one, looks again like the only one in this team with a heart is JT. I dont care what people say about Reef or Big Dog or whoever, but JT in my book is the best player in this team. Ref made some bad calls, but he also favored the Jazz, because they were hustling us out big time, out rebounded us 43-25, thats disgusting.

I really dont know where this team is at right now, but it doesnt look very good, losing to the Jazz the way we did, is not very impressing. We will be 3-5 when we head back to Atlanta, no way we can win those games playing how we played tonight.

This team is trash.How can you defend the team

after getting out rebounded that badly by the

Jazz?

Big Hog played like [censored]...Neither he or Shareef

plays a lick of defense.Why did 10 players not

come to play tonight?Did you see their movement

and lack of rebounding?There is no excuse.

JT made mistakes too but he always plays with

heart and passion.That is what makes me such

of a fan of his.Shareef/Big Dog/Dion none of

them showed any heart.Lon kills me claping

when we are getting our asses kicked.

1)when only 1 of these players (Abdur-Rahim, Terry, Robinson) are doing well: the hawks lose. I dont care if its the DENVER NUGGETS! hawks will lose if only 1 of the 3 offense-talented guys cant produce

2)when 2 of those players play well = close game.

3)when 3 of those players play well = WE WIN! i dont care if its the lakers or the kings... we win!

just a little formula of mine...

2 out of the BIG 3 needs to play (on a game to game BASIS).

I am not ready to throw in the towel just yet on the team. I still think we have a solid one. Reef looked to be in obvious pain to me at points in the game.

Big Dog look tired to me, which is inexcuseable with a days rest. JT is the only guy who played to win-we cant fault him for our lost. Turnovers were again a big problem. Why has this not been addressed????? You must look at Lon and his coaching as a source or contributer to this condition. The staters are not given enough time to rest during the game. Our defense was missing in action and we were out hustled, out rebounded by 40 year old men......that is unacceptable. This team was simply unprepared to play the full game of basketball last night. I don't know what he says at half time but I think he needs to let the assistants give the motivational speech. We looked confused and bewildered tonight and I do not understand why. We are in big trouble if we do not break out of this lazy, indifferent "funk" that we are in.

It's totally ashamed that Reef is hurt.The offseason

work outs obviousally accomplished nothing and he

didn't get any rest for his back.We are doomed with

another injury plagued player now I guess.

Big Hog is averaging over 5 turnovers a game.That

is a big problem.When Big Hog is missing shots he

does nothing to help the team.Looks like he was a

new player for about a week.

I just don't know what they plan to do about it.These

guys remind me of Strickland/Webber/Howard.