• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wish DJ Was Here...

CHORO44

Hello everyone. I went to the King's game last night and boy was I disappointed with how things turned out. Reef had an awesome game and his freethrow shooting really helped us keep the game close. JT and the Big Dog never got on track and Email was killing me. The turnovers really hurt.

I know many are down on our team but I really think that the loss of DJ will cost us many of these types of games. Without DJ teams don't need to respect the three point line as much and the defense tends to sag on us. I like Ira's defense but you never have to go all the way out and guard him and I think DJ's defense is even better than Ira's due to DJ's shotblocking ability.

Babs, if you are reading this please cut Email...he sucks and he can't get our offense to keep the game close. Every time Email was playing point Sacramento went on a run and we never recovered. I'm not sure if it works salary cap wise but we should really trade DJ and Hendu for Kenny Anderson.

I'll agree, we are missing a huge piece of our team in DJ. I thought we would be fine offensively, but it's becoming obvious that he was going to play a huge part in our scheme. I can almost visualize him draining threes, over and over again.

But, I never want to hear of Kenny Anderson again. Yeah, it would be a nice story if he could end his career where it started, but unless a CBA team pops up in Atlanta, I hope it doesn't. Look at the way he's acting in Seattle, I don't want him here. E-Mail sucks, but at least he doesn't whine.

I've mentioned it before, but I think we need to take a look at George McCloud when somebody inevitably gets hurt.