• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A BK Like Offseason...

Diesel

• Premium Member

This is what I believe BK will do with the offseason..

The draft goes:

Bargnani

Aldridge

Morrison

Roy..

BK would draft Thomas in the first... BUST.

He would continue his string of SG in the second and pick Sun Yue.

In the Free Agency, I can see him trading Al to NJ for R. Jefferson. Then signing Flip Murray.

Our team will be:

Flip/JJ/R.J./Thomas/Zaza.

• Premium Member

You actually think Vince is leaving NJ??

I think they like the outside game of Carter more than the garbage game of RJ.

I would think they traded RJ, got back Al.

What Al gives them is an uptempo threat in the post. He's a good fit with Vince.

• Premium Member

That's true.

I think when compared to any real PF, you would immediately have to put Smoove or Marvin back into their place at Sf. Moreover, I don't think Smoove wants to play PF.

Actually, I don't think Thomas does either... Another reason why he will bust.

now come on Diesel, you know better than this...were you just bored and wanted to see what would fly?

rookie thomas starts and flip starts but no josh smith or marvin williams? are you on crack?

even if you didn't understand talent, i'll explain another reason why. BK doesn't beleive in positions, he beleives in talent and if you think flip murray has more talent or thomas in his rookie year had more talent than marvin or josh, you should be banned from the boards.

i think you're just trying to get a reaction out of people.

Why would they trade either Vince or RJ? With Detroit seemingly on the tail end of their run and Miami being an old team I think if they were to add pieces (like an Al Harrington and another big man like Cato or Przbilla) they could really make a run for the finals next year. They don't have long to be an elite team either, because Jason Kidd will probably start showing his age in the next 3 years.

Quote:

That's true.

I think when compared to any real PF, you would immediately have to put Smoove or Marvin back into their place at Sf. Moreover, I don't think Smoove wants to play PF.

Actually, I don't think Thomas does either... Another reason why he will bust.

I forgot this was the SBA (Spoiled Basketball Association) were all the kids get to choose what they want to do. I also see you are back to being Diesel the Psychic and miraculously reading players minds and knowing what they want to do; despite the fact, you have never posted any quotes to this so called (in your mind only) reality; that Smoove or MWill have ever stated, in public or private, that they do not want to play PF.

So they would rather be on the bench than start at PF in the NBA. I do not think so; and to be honest, this whole other world you live in, where you determine what people want , just does not exist...