• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Wade re-sign with the Heat..?

Bulldog

Wade has some thinking to do.

Every team in the league will want him and who does he have around him...? Shaq is ageing, Zo and Payton will probably retire. So that leaves J-Will, Posey and Walker. Good players, but is it enough to make him stay?

You can bet the big 3 markets - Chicago, NYC, and LA - are working out how they can make an offer for him.

I hope Wade stays in Miami. It is good for the league when stars show loyalty.

• Admin

He'll stay. Nobody can pay him more, he plays for a city that just about any player will jump at the chance to go to and they just won a championship.

Shaq is aging. But he's still enough of a force that he will have to be doubled consistantly. He also still has more than enough in the tank to drop 20+ once every 3-4 games. Also, don't discount the motivation he may have after hearing a full off-season of "is Shaq washed up" comments. Those are just the type of things that motivate him.

Payton and Zo, while paying dividends a few times, are bit players that can be replaced. Miami was a few minutes from making the finals a year earlier without them and they can easily get back there again without them.

yeh i agree. similar to KOBE's free agency w/ the lakers.

Wade will get the MAX from the heat. The heat won the finals because of WADE. not b/c of Payton, Zo, Shaq, etc (although, they did help). like chillz said, Payton/Zo can be replaced easily (no disrespect). Shaq is slowing down, but even with a step-slower SHAQ... wade and the heat will be fine.

Quote:

He'll stay. Nobody can pay him more, he plays for a city that just about any player will jump at the chance to go to and they just won a championship.

Shaq is aging. But he's still enough of a force that he will have to be doubled consistantly. He also still has more than enough in the tank to drop 20+ once every 3-4 games. Also, don't discount the motivation he may have after hearing a full off-season of "is Shaq washed up" comments. Those are just the type of things that motivate him.

Payton and Zo, while paying dividends a few times, are bit players that can be replaced. Miami was a few minutes from making the finals a year earlier without them and they can easily get back there again without them.

I think Miami need another starting SF.... I Josh Howard would be a big improvement for the team... I'd think that getting rid of Walker would be a good option. I also think Chill would be a good player for them....

I think they'll be fine at the center with the combo they have... But with Shaq's offense on the decline they need another scorer they can count on.