Kruger must not like Glover?

Blunt91

He puts glover in during the 1st half of the game and he wasn't in there no more than 5minutes then he doesn't bring him in at all during the 3rdquarter when we went on a scoring drought. He waits until the game is out of hand and brings him back in the 4thquarter. If the coaching staff tapes there games, they should look back at this game and see that even though Glover didn't score alot of points he brought some much needed energy in the 4th. I know he isn't a good defender like Newble but he has way more talent on the offensive end and he is a pretty decent passer.Glover makes sound judgements when he has to dish off the ball to another player. I am about to jump on the Fire Lon bandwagon if he doesn't show any improvements soon. Email coming in the game sooner than Dion is just stupid and I don't care how good of a defender Davis is suppose to be.BTW Ratliff should not have played last night he looked terrible, I guess he was still feeling the effects of the flu, he looked as if he couldn't get any lift in his legs to challenge a shot.

• Admin

He may not be the defender that Newble is. But I'd like to see him get a start or two, to see how he responds. Offensively he brings something that our starting lineup could really use, a slasher who can pull up and hit the mid jumper. He can also shoot a decent 3 ball.

I don't think our bench lineup, as Lon uses them, can get it done. Dion still is not a creator who can run the offense and Lon too often puts him in there with nobody who can create for him. With the starting lineup Dion would still be 4th option, But he'd at least be in there with somenoe who COULD find him when he's open and the Horses are doubled.

Dions lack of consisant minutes is the problem.Players

like DIon have to get consisant minutes.He's not like

a Brian Shaw or Rodney Rogers or someone like that.

Lon doesn't understand how to use Dion.