• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

currently 8-8, the next few games are CRUCIAL!!!

cyman3

look at the next few games...

1)@ Orlando Magic- Diesels favorite TRACY MCGRADY vs the hawks... should be interesting. The Magic has beaten Atlanta six consecutive times in Orlando.

2)@ New Jersey Nets- The best PG in the EAST and probably in the NBA (esp if it wasnt for GARY PAYTON). last time we faced, we lost 105-94... hopefully BIG DOG will have another BIG GAME

3)Milwaukee Bucks- This game should determine which team is Better and which team benefited more from the TRADE. dont be surprised if Darvin Ham and Glenn Robinson play harder.

my predictions- i think we can beat the MAGIC and BUCKS, yet lose to the NETS. 2-1 for the next 3 games... what u guys think?

We have yet to win on a back-to-back.

We looked like slugs before the fourth period.

Reef is really taking the ball to the hole and pounding away inside, leading to his high number of free throws.

This team has got to learn to pass. That's the bottom line. Being at the game tonight, what I noticed was that SAR and GRob, esp. the later, don't pass until they absolutely don't have a shot...leading to forced, bad passes, many of which are taken when the player is in the air....that's why we're turning it over so much. GRob jumps up, then decides to pass...hopefully someone will be there, but many times someone's not....

We got killed on the boards tonight, [censored] the box score. A lot of that, esp. our low offensive boards, is because when SAR or GRob gets the ball, teh other team knows they're going to shoot - they're not taking shots "in the offense." The other team has a chance to crash the boards and block out cause our guys are set up for perimeter passing that never comes....

• Admin

It's simply that players don't come to help when another guy gets bottled up. It happens to shareef and bigdog a LOT and they aren't entirely to blame for it. So many times you'll see shareef or big dog get pushed baseline or backed out to the side and nobody will come to help them, leading to a TO.

Bob and stinger called it last night when Bigdog got trapped like that a few times. stinger said "what does the guy have to do, send up a flare?". That says it all. I do expect that to pass with time also.

These are all signs of a young, inexperienced team. They are mistakes that EVERY good team playing now made when they were young. And it's things like this that we have to get over if we are going to be a consistantly good team.

Hopefully we'll get a better offensive flow soon. Honestly we looked better the last few months last year, especially when Kukoc was playing well. I just hope we stay close to a .500 record until we do get straightened out or if we dont I hope we go ahead and make a coaching change.