• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Holy Crap Is He Clueless

sinctybldh

Dan Patrick asks him about a pg and he starts saying points is not a need for the Hawks since they scored 97 a game. We have an idiot for a GM! I am just absolutely beside myself because he doesn't even think we need someone to run the team! Get this clown out of here!

Being middle of the pack in terms of offense isn't something to be proud of. It's not some kind of accomplishment you know.

This guy is awful he is worse than Pete Babcock. Yes, Pete Babcock left badly..... But how many 50 win seasons do you think Billy is going to give the Hawks?

truly shocking.

BK is a moronic fool. To think we don't need a PG is idiotic. Just because you score a certain amount of points does not make you a good team. Check the standings. We could have moved up to take M. Williams, Rondo, or taken Daniel Gibson at 33. BK is a faggot.

The sad thing is I supported this guy before this draft and I just cannot believe this disaster. Dan Patrick asks him did you have a promise with Shelden and then BK is smiling and says no we didn't have a promise. Hello? The smiling kind of gave it away and now your sitting there lying to your fan base? My god this guy is unbelievable.

He said that scoring wasnt AS MUCH of an issue for us as stopping the other team from scoring. Basically he said that he wasnt impressed with any of the PGs and felt that Shelden will help us improve our interior defense and our rebounding.

i don't like the solomon jones pick...i'm fine with shelden though....but i would have liked to take a gander at dee brown in the second.

not sure what we accomplsh with solomon jones...we have solomon in josh smith (but waaay better)...

to me jones is just an atheletic player...i think we have enough of those....

I didnt say that he said he wasnt impressed with them, I said he basically said that ... when he went "ummm, some of the PGs we liked, yeah we did, we just felt that was more of an immediate need (interior D and rebounding) for us." That is what he was saying, trying to be polite and not say that he wasnt impressed with them. I am watching the replay of it right now, would you care to dispute my quote about what he said?

It's not like he said "We'll never ever get a guard...NEVER! HA HA HA!!!"

We only had one first round pick, we can't fill every need at the same time. And I just can't agree with the idea that a rookie PG would have helped us more than Shelden Williams. And none of the "pure" PG's that we apparently need so badly even went in the lottery, so why should we have picked them at 5?

Like I said, drafting a gaurd won't bring back Chris Paul. And we need some interior strength, toughness, rebounding, and shotblocking, so Shelden seems to make sense to me.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I'm I the only one here who thinks we need some interior defense and rebounding and strength?

No, and we need to be more vocal. I'm tired of the whiners ruining this site.

If you don't like this team, follow the Magic or Bobcats.

Quote:

It's not like he said "We'll never ever get a guard...NEVER! HA HA HA!!!"

We only had one first round pick, we can't fill every need at the same time. And I just can't agree with the idea that a rookie PG would have helped us more than Shelden Williams. And none of the "pure" PG's that we apparently need so badly even went in the lottery, so why should we have picked them at 5?

Like I said, drafting a gaurd won't bring back Chris Paul. And we need some interior strength, toughness, rebounding, and shotblocking, so Shelden seems to make sense to me.

The problem is that of the guys he listed:

Bobby Jackson-Old and sucks. Just check his FG% and low assist numbers for proof of that.

Speedy Claxton-Need a starter and not an 18MPG backup. That's what Lue is for.

Cassell-He's too old to play big minutes anymore and he's possibly the worst defensive player in the ENTIRE league.

Mike James-He's a guy that scored alot only because he played on a bad team. Anything other team he's a 10PPG player at best and is selfish on top of that.

Dude this is your quote

He said that scoring wasnt AS MUCH of an issue for us as stopping the other team from scoring. Basically he said that he wasnt impressed with any of the PGs and felt that Shelden will help us improve our interior defense and our rebounding.

• Premium Member

Quote:

The problem is that of the guys he listed:

Bobby Jackson-Old and sucks. Just check his FG% and low assist numbers for proof of that.

Speedy Claxton-Need a starter and not an 18MPG backup. That's what Lue is for.

Cassell-He's too old to play big minutes anymore and he's possibly the worst defensive player in the ENTIRE league.

Mike James-He's a guy that scored alot only because he played on a bad team. Anything other team he's a 10PPG player at best and is selfish on top of that.

I think that's a fair analysis. I would rather try to grab a PG in a S&T with Al.

I still like what Duhon offers, but waiting until August is risky.