• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The ONE trade that could help our backcourt.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I was looking and I guess inspired by a trade on the trade board. However, my suggestion is probably the only thing that would help our backcourt.

SAR/Glover/CC to Chicago

Rose/Chandler/Fizer to Atlanta

I believe that this helps us. Here's why.

Rose is what we always wanted in a big gaurd. He can handle the rock well enough to take the pressure off of JT and Let JT play that floaters game.

We'd probably move Hendu into the starting lineup for a while (until Chandler is ready) but with the added Depth, we'd have 4s and 5s on call.

We lose a 20 point 10 rebound player, but what we get back is a player who can help us with offensive flow. In yrs to come, the combo of Chandler/Ratliff would strike fear in opposing teams.

However, I am a big Reef fan... So an alternate trade Idea...

Email and a 2nd to Chicago for Crawford?

I don't know how much of a bust Crawford is but I do know that he's not wanted. I figure he could do much better than Email as a BU PG.

Yea right and there goes our only inside game. Rose has a few good year left and Fizer kind of sucks with that kind of body he has and Chandler, who knows what he will become. No way I will trade Reef and inside and outside player for no inside game, which we desperately need.

• Premium Member

There could be no success without risk.

All that said, I agree.

I really like Reefs game. However, if we were to do that trade, we'd probably be better. We would never lack shooting. We would never lack ball handling. We might only lack an inside game. However, a three headed monster of Hendu, Chandler, and Fizer might not be so bad. Especially if Chandler reaches his potential. He's KG like.