• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Big Three

BlackHawkDown

The East has two big three powers

Us : SAR, Big Dog, JT

Orlando: TMac, Grant Hill, Mike Miller(Eminem)

The teams are fairly even in terms of there other players. Each have average benches. Difference Coaching Doc can get any lineup of scrubs in the playoffs. Otown will start to gel soon and IND, NJ may have to watch out.

talent wise, c'mon! Ratliff would dominate any of MAGIC's centers! Pat Garrity? Andrew DeClercq? hahaha

the difference between our BIG 3, and their BIG 3 = we are in better position!

We have a strong PF, SF, and PG while ORLANDO has a strong SG/SF, SF, and SF!

c'mon!!!! other than that SG/SF position, they are screwed! We have them in 3 out of the 5 positions..... we should be playing better than the MAGIC.

when u talk about TALENT, i think we have more talent then them. Mohammed and DeClercq are about EVEN IMO (they both have different strengths and weaknesses and both can start on SOME TEAMS).

HENDERSON = Armstrong (when it comes to HOW VALUABLE they are to the team)

GLOVER = better than any other bench players except for maybe ARMSTRONG..

CONCLUSION- BHD is rite, we should be better than the MAGIC plain and simple... but BHD is also wrong, there are MANY MANY more games coming up and we arent too far away from MAGIC's record... we can still catch up!

Ther big three has one major advantage. T-Mac is perhaps the most dominant player in the league not named Shaquille ONeal. I still say Kevin Garnett is the best all around player in the league but T-Mac can, like old school Jordan, Take over a game and dominate. Kobe cant. Dirk HA! Miller cant. None of our players can. Vince Carter HA! HA! Duncan, If he grew some chest hairs and started acting like a man. Maybe. Old school David Robinson. Yes. BUt other than that nobody.

Oops almost forgot GP. Maybe.

1.Shaq

2.KG

3.TMac

You may have a point there. I was going to call it "heart" but our players play with as much passion as their players. I agree that maybe the difference is in T-MAC and that we don't really have anyone that can do what he does. JT can try and come close, SAR can elevate it a notch and come close. It may not even be just that one player, because we had to double team 2 players T-MAC and Grant H. as they were both playing so well. That is hard to do for a long time. It may have a lot to do with coaching, I hate when Lon K. just claps his hands sometimes when he should be in somebody's face. Our players sometimes go to sleep, and that is when Lon need to "get down and dirty" I don't mean yelling and screaming at grown man who play with heart and leave it all on the court, but let them know they need to stop the turnovers, tell them what to do to get points and avoid turnovers, and all those things that go with coaching. Not everyone on this team has been together that long and the coach may need to be more involved...remember when Lon used to call time out to execute a play, even when his players were hot (killed momentum) just to make sure they did not make any mistakes? PEACE 10-4.

Blunt 91 GP is Payton. I did forget Pierce he is my #4 but as much flack as Walker gets I dont think Pierce could do what he does without Walker around as a constant 2nd threat.

Jester couldn't agree more. Some want to blame assistant coaches but fact is Lon hired them.

Chilzat did you have a point or did you want to post something.

• Premium Member

Coaching.

If you gave Lon their team and gave Doc our team, Doc would coach our team right to the finals.

We have more depth. Better talent. and all that comes with that. Especially in the frontcourt where games are won. We have better defensive players. Really and truly, we have everything we need to win the east. BUT, Lon can't coach us to the playoffs.

We should be a lot better.

more than likely, it will be because the rest of our players outplay the rest of their players. T Mac is CLEARLY the best player on either team and I think Hill is the 2nd best (assuming he is feeling pretty good that night). In addition, while Miller is a SF (or DG), when we play them, JT has to try to guard him when they go with that dangerous big lineup. JT theoretically should cause problems for Miller when he (JT) has the ball but JT cannot guard Mike Miller at all.

I think the key to us beating Orlando is controlling the tempo, not turning the ball over and pounding it inside to Reef, Theo, and Nazr (once he gets healthy). If we do that, I think we can beat them but that big lineup is a nightmare for us. Orlando is a hard team to use zone against because they shoot it so well but we might not have a choice when they go to the big lineup.

I guess it depends on who Orlando has on the floor...SAR

is a libility and no matter which way we go we are probably

going to have a disadvange on with them so we might

aswell get our big lineup and rebounders on the court.

I never expected Big Dog to be boarding better than Reef at this point in the season but that is exactly what is happening. Big Dog is not a liability when it comes to rebounding at all. 8 boards/game at SF is VERY good.

In addition, if Big Dog is not on the court and Reef is at SF, it will be harder to get Reef single coverage in the low post. I can't see how putting our leading scorer on the bench is going to help us beat Orlando. I think we just need to take care of the ball, control the tempo and get it inside.

By the way, how is SAR a disadvantage against Orlando? I think he is a huge advantage at PF versus anyone they can put on him. Our big disadvantage against them comes because T Mac and Hill are great players and because Miller is way too big for JT.

Don't ask me how but I was thinking about last years

team.lol I forgot about Big Dog.

"By the way, how is SAR a disadvantage against Orlando? I think he is a huge advantage at PF versus anyone they can put on him. Our big disadvantage against them comes because T Mac and Hill are great players and because Miller is way too big for JT."

He didn't do anything againest Orlando.Too bad BD

can't play some SG or we could really get a good

rebounding team on the floor.

• Premium Member

Lon's yes man?

President of Lon's fan Club?

Lon's top nuthugger?

Lon's limo driver?

Nurlman, what's up with your I love Lon campaign. Even in our wins, it's obvious that Lon is not a top level coach. Are you related to Lon? Does he have pictures of you? What's up with your constant defense and devotion of Lon?

Lon might have had a chance IF he had some

assistant coaching experience but he wants to

run the team like a college team.He wants every

player to be equal.He wants to be able to poke

any player anywhere and expects to be sucessful

at it.

Chicago is currently spanking Orlando w/o Hill by 14! Chicago!

I'm trying to figure out how...

T-Mac has scored 13, but Miller has been held to 6, and the Magic have gotten all of 4 points off the bench. The Magic are shooting only 33%, to Chicago's 58%!

Bulls have gotten 24 off the bench, and Rose leads them with 12.

It's only halftime, so knowing the Bulls, it probably won't stay that way (they were up 22 just a few minutes ago). But, I'd kill to be up 14 on the Magic at any time.

Lets look....We were mediocre the second half

of last season with JT/Newble/DJ/SAR/Nazr

We have added BD/Theo/Ham/CC back/Email back/

Dion back and yet....we are still playing mediocre

like the end of last season....hmmmmm.....