• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone with their ear to the ground @ IND or GS

sturt

I've been reading both... Indy, I think will be out of the running if that trade for Bonzi Wells goes thru. Golden State seems to be where he's headed. Baron Davis has supposedly been showing him around town. I think the only question is going to be what are they going to give for him. The Knicks could also be a player in this as well.

Quote:

I have been monitoring GS sites, but they have some stupid ass trades. All of thier rumors involve us taking trash for AL. Indy's site says they are close to signing Bonzi Wells.

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/

They're crazy, to them every half decent player they have is "UNTOUCHABLE".They need to let go or they will be breaking computer screens and T.V.'s and throwing fits in the street when the trade is announced.

Quote:

I've been reading both... Indy, I think will be out of the running if that trade for Bonzi Wells goes thru. Golden State seems to be where he's headed. Baron Davis has supposedly been showing him around town. I think the only question is going to be what are they going to give for him. The Knicks could also be a player in this as well.

Pacers Beat Writer Mike Wells questioned Pacers Officials this afternoon in Orlando on the Bonzi rumor. They said there is No truth to it.

Expects something to go down soon. The Beat Writer here speculated on local radio WIBC 1070. That IN may need to offer Foster AJ and a 1st Rounder to satisfy ATL.

Other than that, everyone is still in the same boat, ready to get this over with.

this COULD be great

now that restrictions are lifted to just the cap and 4-year max length, we can do a lot of things

and since gs and indy and ny all want al badly, a bidding war could start soon

we may be able to get something really good for us for al, who we got for sjax, who we got for nothing by signing for a 1mil/year contract

Quote:

this COULD be great

now that restrictions are lifted to just the cap and 4-year max length, we can do a lot of things

and since gs and indy and ny all want al badly, a bidding war could start soon

we may be able to get something really good for us for al, who we got for sjax, who we got for nothing by signing for a 1mil/year contract

Anthony Johnson??? eh been there twice... But Foster is a keeper and the 1st rounder is good.

Quote:

AJ + Foster doesn't put enough money on the table if Al's getting his 10 mil.

AJ and Foster add up to just shy of 8.1 Million also you have to factor in that you can assign a certain dollar value to a Draft Pick , and as of right now both teams

should be under the Salary Cap Indiana is around 52 million or so right now.

It works out.

walk. I'd rather give Chris Wilcox about $7M a season to start. That is more than anyone else is offering him. I don't know if he is worth that but I'd just as soon give him $7M as give Foster $5M. Wilcox is still young and he is very athletic for his size. He could grow with the team. His deficiencies on D wouldn't be so obvious playing alongside Shelden.

We have NO need for AJ with Speedy and Lue around. If we get a PG, he needs to be significantly better than those 2 and AJ ain't.