• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

who can we get for ROBINSON/RATLIFF package?

cyman3

which superstar can we get for those 2 players? Ratliff is nothing but OVERRATED by atlanta hawks fans. a 1 time allstar and nothing more...

very good blocker, ill give him that... a decent rebounding center, little offense, and athletic = all Theo Ratliff... above average starting center = yes!

And then we have Robinson. Mr. 2 Good Nights followed by 6 Bad Nights. He is offensively talented but too many holes in his game. Defense, turnovers, lockeroom????.... lets get rid of him.

I know RATLIFF + ROBINSON would have some value together. Who can we get with those 2?

• Premium Member

Ah... made you look. You addicted to a page in my trade book!

Seriously though. These two players have little value.

Big Dog had value... However, as the trade allowance deadline approaches (I think it's tommorow)... These two players value isn't close to their true value.

Theo because of Injury.

Big Dog because of what happened this summer and some of the stuff he said. I don't know if all the GMs are fully aware of what Big Dog said but if he really told his ex that he was going to kill her and himself, Big Dog would need a feel good story written about him before he would have all of his value.

That stated, there are other players that can be traded for.

Theo/Big Dog to Cleveland for Big Z/ Ricky Davis.

The thought of Big Z scares Cleveland. They can't depend on him.

Theo/Miles/Big Dog/Juanny/Parker scare me...

Theo/Big Dog to Orlando for Hill/Declerq/Filler.

Theo/Big Dog to Memphis for Lo/Battier/JWill.

If Cleveland can't depend on him, then why should we think Big Z would hold up for us? Ricky Davis is a headcase, Kruger wouldn't know how to deal with him. Grant Hill hasn't proved he can stay healthy either and Declerq is just an average center. Lorenzen is okay but doesn't provide a defensive presence only a little more scoring than Theo, I would like Battier on the team but Why would we need J. Will? He would only make this team more turnover prone with his fancy passsing, plus we would still have JT so where would he fit in anyway?

I saw the game last night and I gotta say I was impressed as [censored] with Ratliff. I'd love to have him in Phoenix but we probably don't have what it takes to trade for him. You could probably get a couple real good players for a Ratliff/GRob combo.

All the players in Portland are ripe for the picking. The Hawks should be looking into a Ratliff/GRob for Sheed/(Bonzi or DA) swap.

You'd have:

Terry

Bonzi or Derek Andersen

Reef

Sheed

Nazr

That's better than you have now and that team would do some damage in the East. I think Portland would go for it too. Their fans are all pissed off with their current players and a change would do them good. They have a logjam at PF but no real center. Theo could play center while Zach R or Dale Davis play PF. They don't really have a true SF so Glenn should fit right in.

I MIGHT be able to deal with one loon but two is just too much! The last thing I'd want to do is become Portland East and adding both of those guys to our roster is exactly what that deal woud do. I think Bonzi is more talented but I'd rather have DA. I also think DA's skills would compliment JT's a lot better than Bonzi's would as well. Still, I'm not sure that deal would necessarily make us better because as good as Wallace is (he'd definitely be our most talented player) I'm not sure he's worth the headaches. Portland's team now has as much talent as we would have after that deal and last time I looked, they were nothing special. What would bringing Wallace here change?