• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Hawk fan

oiatlhawksfan

Quote:

Maybe I am just a homer, but are the Magic 14 spots better than us?

Same thought here...but obviously, the outside world doesn't share out enthusiasm. I really think we'll prove em wrong and be competitive this year though - if we get 1 solid big that can play 4/5 or just 5.

Quote:

Dwight Howard.

Magic are somewhere around where they belong. We are far too low, but it's to be expected, because we're the hawks and perceptions will only change once we actually win

yeah I can't wait till Josh Smith and Marvin just explode this year if they both are starting. I see Smith blowing up for sure after his reign of terror on the NBA last year in the second half. Marvin is just ready to be a scorer after dominating the SL. And we all know JJ will be even better now that he has Speedy to handle the ball. People don't know anything about our team. Its hilarious!

How about your mind your own damn business since I wasn't talking to you, but rather referring to the same person who keeps coming on here under difference names every once in a while who posts once trying to get people to their site. Yeah, why dont you try that ... just mind your own damn business.

Quote:

Quote:

Dwight Howard.

Magic are somewhere around where they belong. We are far too low, but it's to be expected, because we're the hawks and perceptions will only change once we actually win

Dwight Howard is a stud, but him and JJ are pretty much a wash..so in other words they are saying that

Battie

Hedo

Reddick

Nelson

Are 14 spots better than

Zaza

Smoove

Marvin

Speedy

Which is insane

Like I said, I don't think they're 14 spots better, but they are significantly better.

Dwight and JJ is not a wash due to Dwight being a big man, and being the leading rebounder at age 20 or whatever he is. I would trade JJ for Dwight in a heartbeat and JJ is my favorite hawk. Dwight can score, owns the boards, and intimidates the other team's offense. That's a large impact.

Big men are tremendously important, and Dwight-Darko is going to be a great duo.

I could see us being somewhere between 9th and 11th in the east, and them being somewhere in the 5-7 range.

It is a wash because Howard still has no range outside of 5 feet, while JoJo is a 20/6/4 man who will probably increase that this year. While I agree that big men are probably more important, complete guards are more valuable than incomplete big man. Case in point, would you rather have Chris Bosh or Dwayne Wade?