• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is so gross...NYK salaries

CBAreject

What's even worse is that the media is so slanted towards promoting anything that has New York in front of it that they try to make people believe New York can just up and trade this collection of overpaid, selfish, underachievers at anytime and get something that is worthwhile in return.

Personaly, I love it. I hate New York and all New York teams. That's one city I have absolutely no desire to ever visit.

• Premium Member

I think Hoopshype missed a few things...

NY Allan Houston Ruled Allan Houston's salary...

JYDog retired...

and

Part of Shandon Anderson's salary was picked up by the heat?

Anyway, it is disgusting how much both Marbury and Francis are making.. Also, James, Rose, Rose..

Quote:

I think Hoopshype missed a few things...

Hoopshype isn't the most reliable source.

I believe Shandon had his contract bought out.

JYD was their amnesty clause victim.

Houston retired for medical reasons, his salary is off the books for cap purposes.

They should be paying luxury tax, but it won't be near the 60+ million that hoopshype would make you think looking at the numbers.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I hate New York and all New York teams. That's one city I have absolutely no desire to ever visit.

I felt that way about NY until I visited there. My reason for the visit was to see a surgeon convention concerning artificial disk replacement (ADR)surgery. I'm no surgeon obviously, but had expressed personal and professional interest and the head surgeon allowed me to visit and see a Sx. He has done 4 level L-spine ADR with a charite prosthesis. Those of you with chronic LBP, this is a promising new wave. Anyhow, loved the city. Never thought I would, but loved it. Great to visit. Knicks I can't stand.

W

• Premium Member

I thought Shandon Anderson was waived and when he signed with the heat, they were responsible for paying a percentage of his salary?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Either way however, it's not as Gaudy as it looks on hoopshype. It's a shame that it's league policy not to reveal contracts any longer.