• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I just heard on ESPN

Ric Bulcher or whatever his name is said that

Mahorn was released because Lon felt threatened

by him.

Shareef also said the players made no attempt to

go with lons gameplan againest Indiana.A Coaching

change has to be made for the best for all parties.

oh geez... for the love of basketball, get rid of lon and bring mahorn back. i just read an article where mahorn said he was ready to coach.. he did well in the cba.. our players have no respect for lon...

geez geez geez geez geez...mahorn gets respect from his players..i still want to see that girl on the motorcycle in a bigger picture hotlanta.

Ok. I'll jump in on this one. I would take her wrapped in anything. As for her legs, Angie Dickenson, that hottie from Entertainment tonight who had her legs insured, Tina Turner to name a few. They have just about the same legs as this, oh man!, hot woman. Her legs are just fine, and it seems that the rest of her is just as fine. Now I stop before I get reated R or higher. Thanks for the view.

DD is now officially Little Dicky.

Is DD another CC neither one seems to want to stop faking injury and get oiff the bench. Little Dicky probably doesn't deserve this, but after the way people hyped him up. I expected more. I even began to doubt my own analysis of him because everyone in the media was so facinated with him.

• Admin

Heard is a career assistant coach who couldn't cut it in his one stint as a head coach. Why does playing 2nd fiddle his entire career make him more qualified than someone else who has been doing the same thing for 10 years? Without failing at it once already I might add.... He's simply not head coaching material.

Yeah I could tell by watching her talk show(that is no longer airing) that she wasn't the most down to earth person. I mostly liked her from the waist down. she has no upper body development. SInce you told me that I will take her off my list of hotties and replace her with the current MS. USA(I can't think of her name) but she is tight. I would also like to add Mocha Lee as a hottie. The co-host of the show heart & Soul on BET.

Dan Dickau will be back this week BD possibly today against the Hear or Saturday against the Pistons. Babcock stated that Dickau's injury was causing his shots to be off and him not be able to move affectively the way he wanted. If he would learn to make the simple past first he would cut down on all those turnovers he was making. I still have faith that he will be okay. He showed some flashes of his tenaciousness when he stole the ball away from Voshon Lenard in his last game before being put on the IL. Sorry BD but Heard isn't a good coach. By the rules he should have gotten the Headcoaching spot since he was next in line but he wasn't what managment was looking for as a headcoach.If Alvin Gentry hadnot gotten offered the headcoach postion in LA he would have been the top assitant and not Heard and would now be our headcoach.