• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Charles & Kenny give their opinion

Blunt91

I was just watching Inside the NBA and they were discussing the Hawks situation. Charles stated Reef, Terry and BigDog are good players but the team lacks depth and still hasn't solved the pontguard situation. Charles Barkley also stated that Theo Ratliff hasn't had the impact on the team like everyone thought(diesel will like that statement) for these reason the Hawks still won't make the playoffs. Kenny Smith basically stated that the Hawks have the wrong mix of players, they don't have an identity. He said before a coach can take over a team he needs to know what kind of identity they are going to have or in other words what style of play are they going to employ. I agree with both guys but I am still hoping we can make the playoffs.

I agree the team isn't going to make the

playoffs(thanks Charles fat a** stating the

obvious"Barkley)and a trade needs to be

made before the team has a chance at the

playoffs.....However,the coaching change

gives alittle hope that mediocrity will no

longer be accepted.....

i tend to agree with KENNY a lot. i feel like we got a wrong mix of players.

for ex: lets take THE KINGS. suppose they trade one of their bench players (for ex- bobby jackson) and trade him for a player that doesnt run the floor well... and plays more of a half court offense. It just doesnt work out well.

Bobby Jackson fits their playing style, and therefore is producing great numbers (injury to Bibby helps too)... but on any other team, he would be the same Bobby Jackson Pre-Sactown (a great backup PG or a decent starting PG).

imo, i feel like Abdur-Rahim and Terry play great together. Add Robinson in the mix, and the team is lost? Who do i pass to, ABDUR-RAHIM or ROBINSON? who is our #1 option? etc etc

• Premium Member

In reply to:

mo, i feel like Abdur-Rahim and Terry play great together. Add Robinson in the mix, and the team is lost? Who do i pass to, ABDUR-RAHIM or ROBINSON? who is our #1 option? etc etc

That's not a bad mix of players. We are a team with more than 2 scorers... That's good. The problem is that we didn't have a coach who was willing to define roles. That leads to the discontinuity that we saw.

I don't know if Stotts will define. He's a disciple of George Karl and it seems that in Milwaukee Karl didn't define or maybe he did by making Allen his goto guy. The one thing about Karl is that in Seattle, everything worked because he gave his team good definition. ALSO, looking at McMillan... If Karl had any influence on him, then we might have a good coach coming up.