• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Police have suspect in Ramsey killing

Plainview1981

• Admin

it's interesting, I watched a thing about this case on courtTV no more than a week ago and they were saying that one of the major unresolved clues of the investigation was a couple of spots of blood on her underwear that didn't match anyone associated with the family. But this DNA was in the national database and if the owner ever had a sample added it would trigger a positive match and they would have him. I wonder if this is how they got the guy.

Interestingly, they were saying on TV this morning that it's possible that the guy might not be the killer. That he could just be a nut job. So far they haven't tested him against the DNA evidence or gotten specifics from him about what he supposedly did.

I hope it's the right person but I'm skeptical. Who wouldn't rather be over here on trial for the JBenet killing than in a Thai jail...especially if they could reverse their confession and claim to just be a nut. The U.S. wouldn't likely extradite the guy back to Thailand.

There's more to this than meets the eye in my conspiratorial mind. It'll be interesting to see if his ex. really can show that he was in Alabama at the time of the killing.

Quote:

it's interesting, I watched a thing about this case on courtTV no more than a week ago and they were saying that one of the major unresolved clues of the investigation was a couple of spots of blood on her underwear that didn't match anyone associated with the family. But this DNA was in the national database and if the owner ever had a sample added it would trigger a positive match and they would have him. I wonder if this is how they got the guy.

Interestingly, they were saying on TV this morning that it's possible that the guy might not be the killer. That he could just be a nut job. So far they haven't tested him against the DNA evidence or gotten specifics from him about what he supposedly did.

I got to admit, something in my gut tells me this is the wrong guy. But there's stuff that points to him right now.

So, we shall see...