• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any FA you would sign

DrReality

Bonzi Wells has to be the best remaining FA out there. He's a pretty nice player, but we'd have absolutely no use for him on this team.

Trying to address needs, there are no really good big men out there. What there are are decent backup types ala Cato, but the need for a backup big should have been addressed with the Lo Wright signing.

So I guess there's no one out there right now I'd really want. I'd rather see the team pocket the money and save it to either facilitate a move at the trade deadline, and/or make a splash in next years free agency.

Quote:

Bonzi Wells has to be the best remaining FA out there. He's a pretty nice player, but we'd have absolutely no use for him on this team.

Trying to address needs, there are no really good big men out there. What there are are decent backup types ala Cato, but the need for a backup big should have been addressed with the Lo Wright signing.

So I guess there's no one out there right now I'd really want. I'd rather see the team pocket the money and save it to either facilitate a move at the trade deadline, and/or make a splash in next years free agency.

that pretty much sums it up for me. thanks for writing it so i didn't have to.

Quote:

I would sign Kato to a one year contract.But BK seems to like to give out 2 years deals.

• Premium Member

Quote:

All the good ones are gone.

Yep, but I wouldn't be suprised to see the Hawks trade for an expiring contract at the deadline if anything (*clasp handtogether in prayer*) is resolved in the ownership mess by February.