• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Gameplan for Hawks...

Diesel

• Premium Member

ONE Name.

Johan Petro.

FRA_mickael_pietrus_o.jpg

With Swift and Sene, Seattle has moves to make. I think Moving Petro would be one of those moves. He's fairly cheap and if they could get rid of one of their longterm contracts, he could possibly be on the blocks.

Petro is big, strong, and defensive. He's plays for France and has been developing his offense.

If I had to propose a trade....

Stodamire/Chillz for Petro/Collison

Yeah bring in another Project Bigman. The last picture that I saw of Petro he looked like a younger version of Manute Bol. We already have 6'10 Soloman Jones whom we will be developing in the NBDL this year. We need someone with some size and I am not talking about height.

• Premium Member

That is a fine point.

However, I think roster space and PT becomes more and more important as the player gets to the end of their first contract. It's alright if it's just Swift/Petro. However, what happens when you throw Sene in the mix. I think Petro starts to believe that he will get better playing time elsewhere. And he would.

Of the three, I think Petro is the one that they are more likely to deal. Also understand that Seattle will deal for only what they need. I think with Lewis being able to go free agent at Season's end, their need becomes Sf. That's why I think they'd be interested in a deal involving Chillz. And they'd probably want to give up Collison too.

• Premium Member

I doubt Seattle parts with Sene for any price.

I doubt that Seattle Parts with Swift... For any price.

Petro is better than Both Swift and Sene (However, Swift is rapidly closing in).

I don't consider Petro "table scraps" for the simple reason that if Seattle had not drafted Sene, Petro would be untouchable too.

Quote:

I doubt Seattle parts with Sene for any price.

I doubt that Seattle Parts with Swift... For any price.

Petro is better than Both Swift and Sene (However, Swift is rapidly closing in).

How can you argue the 1st two lines and then somehow come up with the 3rd. Ridiculous.

I wouldn't mind Petro either, but don't play him up to be a potential game changer like Sene. He's a good prospect, not a very good one.

W