• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hoopsworld article

Plastic Man

quote]Shelden will play about 20mpg and will get about 1.5-2bpg to go along with 8pts and 6 rebounds. But you will argue that Sene is better because his per would be around 8bpg or so..lol

• 4 months later...

Many complained about per stats so I came up with what AHF and others thought was a reasonable set of qualifications.

Quote:

So many stipulations that it's really nothing.

Sorta like a lifetime warranty on a matress that's good for 15 years. Walter's words mean nothing.

You are so a 4 year old?

Still waiting. Did you agree to the Oden in or out of the draft bet or not?

BTW, in 7 MPG Sene averaged .4 BPG. In 21.5 SW is averaging .6 BPG. I believe the spirit of my challenge is certainly being met. Sene could play 10 MPG and still out-bløck SW.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Foye will backup Jarrett Jack, a late first rounder and none of them have the experience of Speedy.

I think you switched Foye and Roy!

It gets me every time

and Roy is starting NEXT to Jack not backing him up. Roy had 25 points and 8 assists last game and is favorite for R.O.Y. (I guess with that name he'd have to be.) We could have had hime starting next to JJ, but he's not tall enough to get drafted by us (only 6'6"). Oh, well ... Things are starting to look up anyway - the team is starting to look like we'd hoped for at the beginning of the season.