• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

HAWKS BETTER BE CAREFUL.......................

Wurider

IF THEY BLOW A TRADE AND TAKE ON TOO MANY MAX CONTRACTS THEY WILL BECOME WHAT THE KNICKS ARE TODAY. I SAY TRADE SHAREEF OR BIG DOG. THEY MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY AND THEY GOT TO KNOW THAT HE DOESN'T WANT THE MAX SALARY. I JUST KNOW THAT IF THEY TRADE JT, HE IS GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE AND BECOME A [censored] STAR. HE IS THE PRODUCT OF A BAD SYSTEM. EDDIE JONES IS GETTING UP THEIR IN AGE AND BRIAN GRANT IS REALLY INCONSISTENT. A REBOUNDER IS NOT WORTH THE MAX SALARY WHEN HE CAN'T SCORE WORTH A [censored]. I JUST 17 AND 7 IS PRETTY GOOD. ATLANTA IS A BADLY RUN TEAM AND THAT IS THE SOURCE OF THEIR PROBLEMS RIGHT THERE.

Jt don't even have a position and plays both

incorrectly...JT is no star.He will fadaway in

the league due to lack of position....Other than

scoring JT really isn't good at much.

Subpar passer

he only gets steals because he plays off his man

he is just lazy on defense

The only reason that Big Dog and Reef are playing this poorly right now is because they are frustrated with JT and his jacking up shots early into the shotclock. Big Dog isnt a do everything type of SF but he provides a very consistent outside shooter for Reef. However they MUST have a playmaker to get them the ball in the right spots. JT just doesnt do that. I dont know why but its like he doesnt see the passes he could be making or he sees them too late. Until this team gets a pass first PG in here to run the show we are going to continue to struggle. I would love to see JT play the 2 guard for us if we had a big ball handling PG but its obvious that we arent going to be able to find one of those, at least not without giving up JT.

Dolfan,

I agree that they are frustrated with JT.

BUT, Big Dog jacks up just as many ignorant shots early into the shot clock. More even.

JT cannot see passes until they are closed. That is VERY true. When he has the ball, he looks down... which means he can't see the floor.

That won't work at PG. If he could break down a defense and dish to an open man... then fine. But he can't.

I watched Reef get open on the block numerous times last night. A good PG would have gotten him the ball. But, Terry is oblivious.

Another thing... is it just me or does Theo have the WORST hands in the NBA. I watched him drop 10 passes last night. I think he must try to swat passes too.

Play.

• Premium Member

Actually,

in the trades listed, we SAVE Money...

How Diesel?

Well, if you consider that we proposidely give up Hendu and or CC... Then also we give up JT... we are saving. What would he have done with JT? The only thing is to Pay him? He would automatically move from 2.5 million to about 7 million. That money is saved by trading for a guy who is already in the middle of his contract.

Secondly, the only way we not have the max players is if we trade for someone with an ending contract. In this day and age, that's foolish. We are too far out to start rebuilding again. Too many broken promises already. What the franchise have to do is win... That means bring in people who can win now. We are a win now team.

NY on the other hand, should have rebuilt. Instead of paying Houston 100 million dollars, they should have traded Spreewell and Ward and got some ending contracts and some first round picks.