• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Four in a row....

Diesel

• Premium Member

It's been a long time since we've won more than 3 straight. IF I were guessing, I'd say at least 6 years... I think the whole franchise feels the excitement.

I still would like to see us play some of these other teams. Right now, it seems like teams like Washington, GS, and Utah play a game that is on a level above ours... I've been surveying..

And strangely enough, I think we play on a level above: Miami, Boston, Indy, and Chicago...

Is it that the playoffs will be turned upside down??

Quote:

It's been a long time since we've won more than 3 straight. IF I were guessing, I'd say at least 6 years... I think the whole franchise feels the excitement.

I still would like to see us play some of these other teams. Right now, it seems like teams like Washington, GS, and Utah play a game that is on a level above ours... I've been surveying..

And strangely enough, I think we play on a level above: Miami, Boston, Indy, and Chicago...

Is it that the playoffs will be turned upside down??

it's been 7 1/2 years since they've been 3 over .500. it's a long season, though. i would suspect the "playoff caliber" teams take more of the shaq approach--do just enough to get by and save your body for the playoffs.

not to take anything away from what the hawks are doing, i'm proud of how they're playing. i think they need to get as many w's as they can while other teams are still snoozing. they all add up in the end, and they could come back to surprise some folks by the end of the season.

agreed birdirt...some are snoozing and just playing on autopilot but i don't really care about other people's records, i just care about ours. the teams we've played havent been snoozing and really tried to win and couldnt..

i haven't been this happy watching basketball in a long long time....i'm sooooooo glad i purchased the season ticket.

Quote:

the teams we've played havent been snoozing and really tried to win and couldnt..

agreed, which has made our wins that much better...how much better does it feel to have a team no one expected to do anything go 4-1, than to have a team considered a likely title contender that's 1-4 or 1-5 (like dallas and phoenix)? man--where's that phoenix fan that's been chiming in on the squawk from time to time? funny we haven't heard from him lately.

The last time I remember seing him here is a reply to my "bold predcition" of 45 wins. He just replied LMAO. I can just say 1 thing, as of now, who's laughing now.....BIATCH!

P.S. excuse the language I am so happy right now I can't hold it. I am really enjoying seeing all the so called experts eat crow right now. Long seaosn and anything can happen but 1st in the east AND we will be picking up a pretty good player in a few weeks in MWill. Beautiful....just beautiful

I see a team bent on playing hard on every possesion. That is what winners do. When this type of play becomes habit, teams achieve the elite level. Every player should expect to win every game. A refuse to lose attitude.

It starts from the top. Our GM is hard nosed and will not compromise. The coach insist on excellence and the team follows.

Result, we win.