official Atlanta/Seattle game thread

gsuteke

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, atleast we know the problem.

You cant jack up 25 + 3's in one game...C'mon JJ, you should know this. If it isnt falling, take the ball to the hole....Lead by example and maybe smoove wont settle soo damn much.

FT...They are called FREE throws for a reason...Make the shots, PLZ.

Defense...Come on. I know it was back to back, but if one guy isnt performing on D, then woody(If he truly is all about the D now) needs to get them out, and give some one else a try. I think the crappy D was because of the 2nd game in 2 days, but still dont give up sooo many layups...Foul em, and make em earn it.

Not watching this game on TV makes this loss suprisingly easy for me to take even though I wish we could be 5-1. Anyway, we know we have flaws on this young team but I still believe. It's going to be great watching this team grow to championship form over the next couple of seasons. Go Hawks.

Quote:

Yep, atleast we know the problem.

You cant jack up 25 + 3's in one game...C'mon JJ, you should know this. If it isnt falling, take the ball to the hole....Lead by example and maybe smoove wont settle soo damn much.

FT...They are called FREE throws for a reason...Make the shots, PLZ.

Defense...Come on. I know it was back to back, but if one guy isnt performing on D, then woody(If he truly is all about the D now) needs to get them out, and give some one else a try. I think the crappy D was because of the 2nd game in 2 days, but still dont give up sooo many layups...Foul em, and make em earn it.

They did'nt give up though which makes this loss a little easier to take. But with that said this team is still much improved and we are only going to get better.

I remember picking out a game against the GSW last year (or the year before) - figuring it'd be close - and we got blown out by 25 and it was embarrassing. I hate a homecourt loss but at least we took it down to the wire on a night when Lewis/Allen/Rednour were all on.

PS: when JS hit those back-to-back threes, I thought we had them.