• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Midseason trade of the day.

Diesel

Andrei has more potential than Dickau/Hendu put together.I would

do it but Utah wouldn't.IF they wanted Dan they would have took

him.They are expecting Raul Lopez to be their PG of the future.

I used to respect your ideas now I' finnally lost all respect I dont know what possesses you to lust for these mediocre players and whats more you seem to believe the hawks worst players have great trade value. I want youi to give more thought to these trades. Please.

First you say that he is lusting after mediocre players, so do you mean that Kirilenko and Ostertag (YES I know he is) are bad players? Kirienko is going to be a really good one, but I wouldnt trade DD for him because we need a dynamic BU for JT like him too much, and thats not easy to find.

But then you say that he is trying to trade the Hawks worst players. Well, if these are the Hawks worst players and he is lusting after the mediocre players, then it should be a fair trade huh?

Believe me I dont think that anyone gets more annoyed at most of Diesels trades, so dont think I am defending him (Although he does sometimes come up with good trades).....but my point of this post is that I am a little confused by this post.

Funny. Diesel used to put up great trade ideas I remember on other sites his trade ideas bordered on genius but, recently he insist Ratliff has the same kind of trade value as Shaq or TMac. He usually trys to trade JT for some loser. And thinks Kukoc is a player everyone in the league wants Not to mention most of these recent trades dont make sense when you consider price cap controls.

Oh and Trading our losers Hendu/CC/Kukoc for other teams losers doesnt make sense.

HEY DEISEL you haven't come up with a trade for Matt Gieger yet, that loser should fit right into your plans.

• Premium Member

Kirilenko is the best defensive European player to come out of Europe. If Dickau is as good as Ehlo and Stockton Says, he will be starter quality. Lopez is a gamble too, but Utah would love to have a stockton clone. With the question of Marshall and Lewis and all the SF/PFs that Utah have... They could afford to give up Kirlenko for a better PG than Crotty!

Also, somebody said that Utah would have drafted him if they wanted him. That's wrong too. Utah's immediate need was C. They don't want to be stuck with Ostertag and they really like the big man from Standford. Being that Ameechi never turned out and Polynice may be headed to jail, C was the best choice. So much so that they traded for the one they wanted.

Bottomline,as good as everyone might think Dan is....he has

to prove it.He was a almost 2nd round pick.You don't chase

away 20PPG/7APG PG's for that without proof the guy is

any good.

• Premium Member

I agree with you that DD has to prove himself. Every draft pick does. However, what happens after he proves himself. That's the question that I'm addressing. After DD proves that he is a Starter quality PG, do we continue to let him sit the bench behind JT while we still have a hole at Sf?

I don't think so.

The manner in which we picked DD and his skills tell me that Both he and JT won't be here after this yr (if he turns out to be a starter quality PG).