• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So who has a PS3 reserved and is actually

chillzatl

• Admin

going to get it?

Their japanese launch doesn't seem to be going as hoped. They are selling less than 1 game per console sold. It was something like 5000 fewer games sold than consoles. That can't be good, since games is where they make their money. It looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't see anything great in their launch lineup.

• Admin

its to bloody expensive. 600 is way too much for a video game console.

Microsoft was smart to get out the door earlier. Although the 360 is pretty expensive too.

Nintendo looks interesting with their new inovation with their controllers...not to mention the fact that it is 350 dollars cheaper then PS3.

Quote:

going to get it?

Their japanese launch doesn't seem to be going as hoped. They are selling less than 1 game per console sold. It was something like 5000 fewer games sold than consoles. That can't be good, since games is where they make their money. It looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't see anything great in their launch lineup.

I can't get really excited about any of the launch titles for either console, with the obvious exception of the new Zelda game.

I was contemplating doing this myself, but at the price point I was worried that I couldn't sell them all (was planning on getting the full blown version w/ all release games). Then looking at eBay there were bids past $1500 a week before the release. ooo.gif

I'll end up with a PS3 eventually; I need to get a nice 1080p HDTV first. I'm gonna pick up a Wii instead and have fun slinging that controller around.