• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Michigan to Beat Ohio State!!!

Diesel

it could go either way. we've all seen how the hawks reacted last season with the loss of such a close compadre. perhaps jason (r.i.p.) was too close to deal with and the wolverines will be able draw inspiration from schembechler's life. i just hope michigan wins because thus far, all anyone has talked about is who ohio state will play in the championship once michigan suffers their first loss, as if there really is no other outcome. it annoys me to no end when people put the cart before the horse, and i love it whenever it comes back to bite them in the @ss.

Quote:

Bo's passing will definitely light another fire for Michigan, but it can definitely go either way. Emotions will run high, but will that lead to better play?

I don't understand how it will pump them up. I mean, its not like any of the players really knew him. take red, for example. A great coach, probably the best ever, dies. the celts were expected to be all pumped, and winning for red. well, idk what they're record is exactly, but i know it sucks. so I don't see the death affecting the game all that much either way. OSU 35-27

• Premium Member

I don't know... If it wasn't for a dumb decision to head to head the quarterback... Michigan maybe could have won that game. I saw nothing about OSU's defense that made me think...

Unbeatable.

In fact, I would love to see OSU vs. WVU or OSU vs. Louisville.