• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson is Losing us another game

Johnnybravo4

I mean how many times must we watch the same scenerio. This time he runs the small lineup which forces Ty Lue to try to guard Lebrom James. You keep 2 6-3+ pgs on the bench to play small ball against a team as big as Cleveland?

Woodson is an idiot and shouldn't be coaching an AAU team. And you idiots who keep defending his sorry azz should be ashamed of himself.

Thank God for Joe Johnson or we wouldn't win any games.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

I mean how many times must we watch the same scenerio. This time he runs the small lineup which forces Ty Lue to try to guard Lebrom James. You keep 2 6-3+ pgs on the bench to play small ball against a team as big as Cleveland?

Not the whole story, the Cavs are hitting everything but what else can he do? Can't keep Freije out there. Josh Smith is hurt. Who else do you bring in?

Quote:

Quote:

Not the whole story, the Cavs are hitting everything but what else can he do? Can't keep Freije out there. Josh Smith is hurt. Who else do you bring in?

He had Shelden on the bench for 10 minutes. He had a lineup of Salim, Speedy and Lue in, thats insane. He has Lue guarding Lebron! What coach in history would have Lue guarding Lebron?

Lorenzen Wright 17 minutes in court, 2 points, 4 pf, 1 rebound, and you are over Lue? Come on!!!!!!!!!

Freije, i have no words... Because i could start to insult him.

If this ain't enough we kept Jones in the bench.

Obviously i don't know anything about this sport, since woody is the coach

Hmmm...how quickly things have changed. I suggest that we are going to struggle the next 11 games, and after one, people are already saying we're going to lose the next five. Interesting...

A few thoughts:

If Matt F. isn't making shots (which aren't even close) why is he in the game? He is embarrassing..

Does Childress have a broken foot? If so, why is he jumping around on the sideline like he is a cheerleader?

Why is T. Lue guarding Bron'? Again...why is T. Lue guarding Bron'?

at that point we needed offense. to put in bozeman, you would need to take lue or stoudmire out. you lose offense when you're behind.

bozeman's good when we have a good lead. he is a liability when we need points because we end up playing 4 on 5. what should have happened was frieje hit 2 of 3 three pointers and we go up by a little bit, then you put bozeman in to protect the lead with his defense. once again, frieje froze up.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Hmmm...how quickly things have changed. I suggest that we are going to struggle the next 11 games, and after one, people are already saying we're going to lose the next five. Interesting...

That just Johnny & Ex. they get a little excited after a lost. But no, they are not going to lose 11 in a row or even 5 in a row. the game was lost in the 4 th quarter because we were down to Freije at power forward in case you didn't notice. When we get Smith and Marvin back we will be fine. By the way you didn't say struggle, you said that we would likely be 6-18 like last year.

Quote:

at that point we needed offense. to put in bozeman, you would need to take lue or stoudmire out. you lose offense when you're behind.

Offense is worthless when you have Lue guarding Lebron. You put Bozeman in the game, keep in Salim to spot up and let JJ run point. Lebron had 4 fouls the whole 4th quarter. They had him defending JJ. give JJ the ball and make Lebron play defense...its simple.

Quote:

Quote:

That just Johnny & Ex. they get a little excited after a lost. But no, they are not going to lose 11 in a row or even 5 in a row. the game was lost in the 4 th quarter because we were down to Freije at power forward in case you didn't notice. When we get Smith and Marvin back we will be fine. By the way you didn't say struggle, you said that we would likely be 6-18 like last year.

I don't know how many 4 of the last 6 do we need to lose before you realize that Woodson can't coach?