• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lakers/Hawks

exodus

Wright is just a pus. He tries to give an intentional foul on the break but he is so weak Farmar scored anyway. And Josh Smith was right there for the block anyway.

and this is our veteran leader?

I think the hawks are trying to set an NBA record for most traveling calls in a year.

i agree that we aren't playing great, but just wait til we do. we have so much more talent tonight than usual that it's freakin' me out. claxton's playing well, marvin added valuable minutes, shelden's pitchin' in with joe and josh doing the major damage. when someone fizzles, tyronne or salim won't already be exhausted and will take care of business. i sense a hawks win....

flava

Quote:

Quote:

but I don't feel like we are playing "great".

probably because of the five hundred and thirty six traveling calls.....ok so may i am exagerrating a little.

Why the h*ll are the getting killed by Luke Walton? Shelden needs to play some defense. Can't get beat by a hack like Luke Walton. The Hawks need to win this game or they can't call themselves any sort of a legit team. You just can't lose to a Ray Allen less Sonics and a Kobe less Lakers and expect to be a serious team.

Claxton's bad shooting is bothersome enough, but his passing has sucked too. He needs to get his head out of his ass. He isn't getting paid to play one end of the court.

And i would rather see Batman or Solomon play instead of Wright. I don't think the Hawks will miss Wright's 3/3 and pansy ass D.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Peoria, Salim is playing because he can score and saved our tail the other night. Some people have short memories.

The boy can't play defense!!!! Mo Evans & Farmar were murdering him. You have to do more that just being able to shoot in this league. Plus he didn't hit a shot in the game. What in the heck was going on with Shelden? He was absolutely abused by Walton!

Quote:

i agree that we aren't playing great, but just wait til we do. we have so much more talent tonight than usual that it's freakin' me out. claxton's playing well, marvin added valuable minutes, shelden's pitchin' in with joe and josh doing the major damage. when someone fizzles, tyronne or salim won't already be exhausted and will take care of business. i sense a hawks win....

flava

I agreed at the time flava. I know it's hard to win on the road in the NBA and the LALs hit everything in the 3rd...but we were obviously killing them with speed and defense there in the late 1st - 2nd QTR. It seemed like they adjusted at halftime (I can just hear the words: "for God's sake just phookin guard JJ!!!!!!!!!!")...but to be fair - JS was having a great game too.

Starting the 2nd half we never got our energy back in time and some of that I would attribute to poor matchups/thinking by the Wodoster - we should have gone with our speed lineup starting the 3rd (IMO) and put pressure on them immediately. Woody's name is appropriate (IMO) - he has that kind of flexibility...virtually none...game to game...smirk.gif

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Extravagant battleplans don't last much past the first few minutes of actual combat - after that you must improvise"

(paraphrasing a famous quote by Robert E. Lee)