• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lapses in Energy cost us dearly...

jaywalker72

I think you guys are both being total jackasses.

Dude, it is a message board. Calm down. Don't make me call security or make the bouncers kick you out.

Seriously.

Let's all just admit to being a bit dorkish for writing on Hawks message boards and be done with it. Every human being should have something better to do than watch a suckhole team get squashed every night and then rant about it. (except me, because I am in Boston... and it is cold... and northern people are weird)

I mean, come on... "I'll let you know when I'm in town","I'll give you my address","I've got a suprise for you", "I hope you are as hearless as I am" ... like come on... what are you two going to do... play patty cake?

You going to "throw down" because you don't like each others posts? Aren't we all on the same side?

So quit it.

In the immortal words of Rodney King: "Can't we all just get along?"

Play.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not the one trying to play the father

protecting his kids.He's pissed cause I'm telling

the truth.

And for a dummy that said

The Hawks will be 10 games over .500

Yao Ming will be a bust

Vick will be a bust

To try and tell me I don't know what is going on is

just a pure out joke.I have made NO COMMENTS to

him what so ever.

Can't stand my negitivity?Fine don't read my post.I

don't beg anybody to read them.

if he wants my address he can have it.I'm not afraid

to die so I;m sure not scared of him or anybody else.

Your right about the team.I started tonight by not

watching the game tonight.I'm gunna wait and watch

teams that even understand how to play.

Things get alittle too serious here I know and alot of

what goes on is just trash talking.I'm always willing

to meet a fellow hawksquawker even if it is because

of bad blood.....I'll give out my address....but I will

not drive to the downtown shithole for ANYTHING.

HotLantaDude,

First things first, when a man says he isn't afraid to die... He is. When a man says he isn't scared of you... he is. It is self puffery, trying to make themselves feel tough.

But, that isn't here nor there... so please don't feel the need to "prove" yourself to me. I don't want to get into a semantic debate over your toughness levels. My point is that it's foolishness to take yourself so seriously or anything on this board that seriously.

Who cares if he thinks you are negative... let him. Fact is: you are. But, it isn't always a bad thing.

Who cares if he says you don't know anything about sports. Prove him wrong.

But to say you two are going to fight over it. Foolishness. And you both know it.

Anyhow, that is just my opinion. Take it or leave it. I just want a nice place to go and post. ESPN.com is chock full of morons... I don't want that to start happening here.

First things first, when a man says he isn't afraid to die... He is. When a man says he isn't scared of you... he is. It is self puffery, trying to make themselves feel tough."

I'm not afraid to die at all.Nobody has to believe that

if they don't want to.Really doesn;t matter to me.In

fact there are very few things that do matter.

I agree about the other stuff.There are good people

here that dont want to see this.KB and JTfan should

worry about themselves any not concern themselves

with me or what I do.

This pure comedy now people are arranging fights. WTF? Hotlanta calm down. You remind me of that Eminem song Stan, all pissed off.

And chill with the Atlanta comments I grew up a stone throw from downtown and my place in Atlanta is close to downtown/midtown. Stop talking about where people live.

Playmaker0017 Hotlanta gets like this every now and then just sit back and enjoy it.

Our sloppy style of play is due to 3 reasons that no coach can fix with the players on this team.

It is final, JT can't play pg on this team of turnover prone players who can't dribble to save their life, or hit an outside jump shot half way consistently, nor is he effective with a 5'10'' back court mate. I thought Brevin Knight was traded along time ago.

The alternative to JT, 2 rookies who are natural pg but will turn it over as much as anyone b/c thier rookies ( if i see Dickua and Wilks on the floor again i will boycott the team.

Big Dog is more of one dimensional player than i thought, his mid range shot is not all that, his fg % is the lowest of his career. But worst of all his quick well defended jump shots are nothing but fast break starters for the opposition b/c Dog watches the shot not careing about a rebound b/c he thinks he can make everything. Then he is too slow tho catch up to the opposing sf and half heartedly watches then dunk on the other end. We should bench him vs. the Nets b/c guys like Jefferson eat little dog up in transition. And then we got Terry (6'2'') and Wilks (5'10'') trying to stop a fast break dunk on the other end b/c they are the only ones with enough speed to run with other NBA perimeter players.

Sorry guys, i have not posted lately b/c i have had nothing positive to bring to the table, thanks for letting me vent with this post. I know Wilks is young and at a bargain price for an over the cap team. I will still be their Monday afternoon to see the Bulls game.

Please Pete, Dog for Derek Anderson. The Jail Blazers are probably the only team dumb enough to take Dog. They actually do have a need for him with Pippen retireing at seasons end.