• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are your 5 least favorite Falcons of all time?

Guest Atlanta

• Premium Member

Strangely Enough: Gerald Riggs.

I really can't explain it other than I was a big Williams Andrews, Lynn Cain, Junior Miller fan and Gerald Riggs came in and messed it all up. I'm supposed to love Riggs, but I can't. Something about the Redskins.

Now, if you say Coaches:

Dan Hennig.

Jim Mora Jr.

That one guy who went to UH.

To me, these guys were gimmick coaches.

Give me Leeman Bennett, Marion Campbell, Jerry Glanville, even sorry Dan Reeves...

Off the top of my head: Jeff George, Michael Booker, Andre Bruce, Bruce Pickens, Michael Vick. Yes, Mike Vick. I had hoped for the best with him. His attitude and lack of overall knowledge, however, make him the biggest disappointment in franchise history. It's always someone elses fault with him. Jeff George is a strong second.

if Schaub goes to Minnesota this year they will immediately become a better team than Atlanta. he's not going to win games singlehandedly, however he won't lose you any games either. they have a solid defense and Schaub can give that team enough offense to win games.

I'll let the standings do the talking. Vick nuthuggers cannot be reasoned with because the reasons they love him are illogical.

i'm not saying that's you, however if the shoe fits wear it proudly.

All the corners we've taken from Nebraska- what a waste of first round picks (Bruce Pickens and there was another but I've forgotten his name)

Reggie Kelly- yet another TE

Peerless Price- wasted opportunity

Tony Casillas- whined his way out of town and then played well in Dallas

Dion Sanders- the world was all about him, fun to watch, hated to listen to him

Jeff George- another prima dona player

dishonorable mentions:

Steve Broussard

Toney Smith

That huge lineman we got Kennedy(?), it was in the same draft that Willie Roaf went to NO one pick ahead of us

Bob Whitfield- a sack waiting to happen

Coaches:

June Jones (diesel this is whom you're thinking of)

Dan Henning

Glanvile (for bringing the run and shoot to town)

Mora (biggest whinner of the group)

Quote:

All you Schaub nut huggers need to get a life...............

so you are a Vick Nuthugger then? call somebody out on Vick and they got whacko jacko on you grin.gif

and by the way, you just made the post of the day.

somebody on an internet message board just told me I need to get a life. priceless

• Premium Member

Yep, June Jones... YUCK...

You had to love Glanville..... If you know anything about the grits blitz!

The run and shoot wasn't bad... Just couldn't depend on ole Bobby Hebert to stay on the field.

It amazes me how falcon fans [censored] about the team losing yet dont like the 1 coach who got them to the Super Bowl.

My least favorite platers? I have to say Peerless Price, Mike Booker and Nathan Davis(not their fault), Matt Lehr and I will go ahead and inlcude either TO or Moss if we sign them this offseason. The most hated would have to be Eugene Robinson.

I never said I was idiot, but i'm not going to sit here and say Schaub is a better QB than Vick . The thing with Schaub is he knows the system better he played it in College, Vick will do well with the new coach and all you people can go and follow Scaub where ever he goes....