Will we win 20 games?

TroyMcClure

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

I say no, without a coaching change. With a change, even an assistant, I think we win 20. BK had his chance recently to fire Woodson. He didn't. BK must go. The Spirit must go. Belkin is not worse than this. We are a joke.

Perhaps I misinterpreted this thread. Did you mean 20 wins before the All Star break???

No. I was wrong. saythat.gif I wasn't thinking completely rational. We looked so terrible then. We don't look great now. I have always felt that this team could win in spite of Woody. With all of the injuries, his poor coaching came into play time and again. We lost a few games we definitely should have won and were blown out in a few more that should have been a game. At full strength, we are pretty talented. We still don't have defined roles or solid gameplans. Basic fundamentals are a trouble to this team as well sometimes.

We may win 10 more games. Maybe even 12 or 13. I still won't be satisfied. I will still remember the games that Woody lost. I will also remember that there was a knee-jerk reaction to get a point, any point. Same for Big man. Both have been disastrous moves.

We should be in the playoff chase right now. I'm not happy about a 30-35 win season. If we resign Mike Woodson, it will effectively destroy the window of opportunity we have with our core talent.

Really, if you can comprehend the words written before you, you'll find that I am fairly steady. The season was over 2 months ago. It was then, it is now!

I'm sorry I love the Hawks more than you. I haven't enjoyed the last almost decade. Right. That's a decade. I'm into watching the home guys ececute and win games. I don't know what you're into.

Other than attacking other posters.

Quote:

Really, if you can comprehend the words written before you, you'll find that I am fairly steady. The season was over 2 months ago. It was then, it is now!

I'm sorry I love the Hawks more than you. I haven't enjoyed the last almost decade. Right. That's a decade. I'm into watching the home guys ececute and win games. I don't know what you're into.

Other than attacking other posters.

Look let's face it, just about anybody who is on this message board is pretty much a fan. Just some of us are a little more optimistic than others.

Perhaps that may be because of how long some of us have followed the team, perhaps not.

Im pretty sure you're glad your prediction was wrong.

So I apologize if I came off as a tool .