• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Forget it, Marvin is THE reason for our woes..

AtLaS

Quote:

Quote:

Marvin is a bust because he missed a dunk?

I never said he was a bust Mr Strawman. I said he has been playing like crap this year and the Boston game was no exception.

Maybe you can get happy about barely beating a bad team that was missing Peirce, Wally, Delonte and Ratliff but I can't. Maybe you don't mind seeing the Hawks get lit up by young guys like Green and Jefferson while Marvin lays an egg. Good for you.

Well tonight we whipped a red hot playoff contender on the road in the West.

Happy?

The scary thing is that Marvin is cold right now and we don't have our PGs healthy.

This team will make a huge playoff push if we can somehow get fully healthy.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mulling a decision - made by somebody other a year and a half ago, a decision you can't take back, a decision you couldn't have a say in in any way in the first place - in hundreds of messages almost daily in a forum that will have zero impact in future decisions.

Come on man. THAT IS DISTURBING!

Quote:

Would you rather we had lost?

Yes, I think Walter would. Anything that makes him more downtrodden he obviously enjoys...

Quote:

I swear the only thing more frustrating than a young team like the Hawks is the pessmistic fans.

Marvin is a bust because he missed a dunk?

The man is 20 years old in his first year as a starter and not even 100% healthy.

Some of you don't seem to know how things work.

Walter thinks Jordan led his HS team to a state championship his sophomore year. Course he did not like basketball at that time either. Did not even play.

Walter, if basketball keeps you this mad and down all the time (even when we win!), go get some therapy. I think it will do you a world of good.