• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Who will be the Hawks next head coach?

KB21

first off, i got to say this- I think Stotts should finish out the season. At this current rate- he should NOT return next year... but atleast give him the rest of the season to turn things around (if we somehow do make the playoffs, his contributions should be well-noted).

that being said and our record being worse than NY KNICKS, i think the coaching crew should change if we continue playing bad.

Fratello is and always will be a hawk...

JVG- its only rumors guys, theres no clear indications that he wants to consider atl or atl wanting JVG.

Silas- do the Hornets really want to get rid of him?

Rivers- why did u list him here? I thought the DOC was gonna be coach in Orlando for a while...

There is a coach who will probably be out of a job from

what we hear -- He holds the record for the most wins -

-ever -- by an N.B.A. coach and is really close to

reaching the record for the most losses.

For all the fans who want an experienced coach above

anything else, here is your answer.

Fratello is the logical choice. He just might turn this

team around, but, if he is to do it this season, then

the front office better hurry!!

I dont think that the front office, particularly Pete, would be given free reign to "hurry" on any long-term signings (i.e. Fratello) due to the fact that we'll probably have a new GM between the end of the season and the draft...and that person would want say in who was hired as the new head coach.

I really don't see how Doc and Silas are under fire...but I'll take the people's rumors; any clarity on the issues would be appreciated