• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Great Depression in ATL HAWKS HISTORY?

cyman3

I've been a fan of the hawks since the early 90s. That being said, i never thought of the hawks as a bad team (they have bad fan support, but their not a bad team).

For the most part, we consistantly made the playoffs whether it was with DOMINIQUE or SMITH/MUTOMBO era.

but the question is... has this playoff-drought been the worse in atl hawks history? has there been a period of time when the hawks were WORSE for a LONGER time than this?

or is this the WORSE IT CAN GET?

-please help out a confused hawks fan...

Well, Ive been a Hawks fan since the 60's when they were still in St Louis and this is probably the worse I've ever seen. Yesterday's game was nothing short of a disgrace. I know the Bulls hit unbelieveable shots in the 4th quarter but this is happening to us all the time. I still think the main problem is we need two ball handlers on the floor at all times. Yesterday it was JT by himself and Dickau by himself. None of the other 4 players on the floor know how to dribble, move without the ball, or create and it is inevitable that JT or Dickau will eventually lose the ball. Does anyone know why Wilks didn't play the last two games? Is he hurt? Yesterday was hard to take. No excuses, home court, nobody hurt. I think the most encouraging thing I heard is that Smithy would like to be a Hawk again.

Smitty said that? so did Willis and Grant long, but then again this organization dont like quality guys with heart and pride like these 3 mentioned above. From the star players in our team I dont why JT is even in this team, he is the only one from the star players that show any heart and pride out there. Oh yes I almost forgot thats probably why he is in some trade rumors, he has too much heart and pride to be part of this team. I guess we want sissy players.