• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pheonix troll

gsuteke

Quote:

Quote:

excellent post

How did you feel about his multiple posts cheering our players' injuries?

He did it when Marvin got injured, when Claxton got injured, etc. He tried to excuse it by saying that he only was happy about it because his team gets a higher pick.

If that sort of behavior is tolerated, then I would like to say that I am actively hoping for a career-ending injury to Nash or Stoudamire. In fact, I hope one of them is paralyzed in a car wreck. My desire for that sort of injury is quite acceptable, because I would only be happy about it because the troll wouldn't come on the board as frequently. And it's easy to cheer for injuries to happen to someone you don't know.

Following this train of logic, I could cut out the middleman, and hope for another injury to someone I don't know: phx_suns. I hope he's terribly injured, very soon, and he loses the ability to type.

Classy, isn't it? :P

Zach, COME ON.

Clearly you understand that I was agreeing with his evaluation of some of the posters on Hawksquawk being worse than him for the way they talk about our franchise.

The Kudos OBVIOUSLY had nothing to do with him celebrating our players injuries. He can lick Bigfoots taint for that.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

Zach, COME ON.

Clearly you understand that I was agreeing with his evaluation of some of the posters on Hawksquawk being worse than him for the way they talk about our franchise.

The Kudos OBVIOUSLY had nothing to do with him celebrating our players injuries. He can lick Bigfoots taint for that.

That kind of behavior is the reason he should be banned and other critics should not.

• Moderators

Quote:

I note with irony that no admin or mod has commented in this thread. Actually looking at the board it doesn't seem like anyone whose a mod or admin posts hardly at all here?

I have actually found the admins and mods pretty active and responsive in the past - even if they don't make too much an appearance when things are going well. This issue is an exception to the general rule here, IMO.

I post on many forums around the NBA, not just the Suns and Hawks. And I post on multiple Suns forums. I can't help it if one of our forums doesn't allow new registrations. I didn't make that rule ya know, can't blame me for it. I welcome any opinion about the Suns from any team's fanbase on any forum I am apart of. Its all good to me.

My post count has to be under 20, which is very little. You all rarely see me here and I've gone months without saying a single word. Don't act like I'm in every thread participating in discussions. I bet a lot of people on here probrably haven't even seen a single post of mine. Yet I am such a trouble maker? Right.

The person that created this thread is drawing more attention to me than anything I've said on here. He's doing so because he's so upset with his team that he is going to find a scapegoat for his fustrations and I'm number 1. His pleas to get me banned haven't come to pass so he creates this over-dramatic thread and uses the financial trouble of the forum as a means to blackmail moderators into banning me.

And once again it was not that I was happy about Marvin, Joe, or Speedy getting injured. I was happy because I thought that this would ensure that you guys might not get too good too fast. But looking back on things I was wrong because its not the injuries that did you guys in, but it was the lack direction from Woodson and BK.

Quote:

I post on many forums around the NBA, not just the Suns and Hawks. And I post on multiple Suns forums. I can't help it if one of our forums doesn't allow new registrations. I didn't make that rule ya know, can't blame me for it. I welcome any opinion about the Suns from any team's fanbase on any forum I am apart of. Its all good to me.

My post count has to be under 20, which is very little. You all rarely see me here and I've gone months without saying a single word. Don't act like I'm in every thread participating in discussions. I bet a lot of people on here probrably haven't even seen a single post of mine. Yet I am such a trouble maker? Right.

The person that created this thread is drawing more attention to me than anything I've said on here. He's doing so because he's so upset with his team that he is going to find a scapegoat for his fustrations and I'm number 1. His pleas to get me banned haven't come to pass so he creates this over-dramatic thread and uses the financial trouble of the forum as a means to blackmail moderators into banning me.

And once again it was not that I was happy about Marvin, Joe, or Speedy getting injured. I was happy because I thought that this would ensure that you guys might not get too good too fast. But looking back on things I was wrong because its not the injuries that did you guys in, but it was the lack direction from Woodson and BK.

i started the thread to motivate some people on here to get off their fat @sses long enough to pull out some money and help the owner of this site keep it up and running.

you just happen to be a big enough jerk to use as a tool. in fact you are a tool. grin.gif

Quote:

Aren't I popular?

First of all if you love your forum and team as much as you all claim you do, then you would donate out of the goodness of your hearts instead of stooping so low as to try to bribe moderators. If the moderators thought I deserved to be banned, then they would ban me. None of you would like someone to come to your job and tell you how to do it. It works both ways. This thread is a joke and its created because a bunch of so called fans have a vendetta against me because I tell the harsh truth.

I have a vested intrest in the Hawks success this year and I check their box score every game. So I come here to get the latest news and rumors on the team. I keep an eye on their injury list and I watch the 1 or 2 games that come on national tv. Its only natural that I come on here to read and discuss the latest happenings with your team. The Hawks are in many ways my second favorite team since I pay more attention to them than any other team in the league, sans my Suns. Hell, JOE JOHNSON IS ON MY FANTASY TEAM.

Most of you are nothing but hypocrites. I've seen more threads downing your team then every other forum combined. And not by me, but by you-the Hawks fanbase. You put your team down more than I ever could. I actually want your team to win some games but most of you want your team to completely tank the season. What a fanbase!

I type the things most of you already make threads about. How the management of the Hawks have failed them. How they short change good players or trade them away entirely for draft picks that they don't need. How when they do draft that they pick the worse of players. And how Woodson couldn't coach his son into a pair of pants.

You know whats the only difference between me and most of you? That I want the 4th pick and you all are mad because it looks like I may get it. Well don't get on my case because your team is failing you. I'm just an observer that states the obvious, just like a bunch of you do with your doom-n-gloom threads. The things I say are the cold truth and you all know it. It just bothers you that someone whose a fan of another team saids it. AND it bothers you that you can't say anything bad about my team because we are playing great basketball.

IF you love your forum, keep your forum alive by helping it out regardless. Otherwise you are all just a bunch of whining hypocrites. I am not your problem, your team is.

Phx Suns has many of the traits of a borderline personality disorder. Loves to get attention from others, loves to create conflict, always stirring things up, doesn't know how to be in a relationship with being conflict. Now that we have diagnoses him, take it for what it's worth.

I hate feeding trolls, but I gotta do this.

Quote:

Here's what you said when Marvin got injured:

Quote:

*Pumps fist*

Yeah! Hellz yeah!

And here's what you said when Speedy gets injured.

Quote:

1-Fist Pump

2-Point to God

3-Thump Chest

Repeat and Cycle

Nice. Giving god props that a player gets injured? What religion do you practice?

What your comments accomplished was the complete derailment of those threads. You BAITED posters into falling in your obvious trap. You completely turned those threads upside down and turned it into a [censored]-fest. Troll manuveur if I've ever seen one.

In your (pitiful) defense, you said you would never wish injury to any one player. Yet, you openly celebrate it. And when confronted, you tried to reason with us by saying you were happy because it increased the Suns prospects of getting the #4 or 5 pick? Are you serious? What was so funny was when you tried to rationalize your victory.

No matter how you look at it, I really can't see a good reason to go to another team's board, and OPENLY celebrate injury to a team's personnel. That's asking for trouble. All it does is brew feelings of contempt and hate. And yet, here you are, an obvious supporter of the Suns, coming to a Hawks thread and detaching it with your obvious bait of an injury celebration.

Not to mention the fact that you actually started a thread celebrating the Hawks continued ineffectiveness:

Quote:

Only the Atlanta Hawks could lose like that! ONLY the Hawks! I love this team. LOL. 4th pick of the draft here we come! Go Hawks!

*eyeroll*

What I found funny was when another Suns fan came here and told you to "stop being a dipshit." Read:

Quote:

phx_suns,

Let's not be a dipshit and rub this sh!t in other teams' fans' faces.

You're a troll. Plain and simple. You could put up your paper thin defense and say bs like, "Hey guys, I actually support your team. I just want them to suck cuz I want a high pick! I'm gonna support this team next year! Scout's honor!" Once you get that pick, you won't think anything of the Hawks, so stop with the BS about you supporting the Hawks past this year. You think Chicago Bulls fans are going to continue following the Knicks hardcore after they get their pick? I doubt it.

I fully support banning this troll, because the child doesn't really add anything constructive to any element of Hawks discussion. He just baits, baits, baits.

Quote:

I hate feeding trolls, but I gotta do this.

Quote:

Here's what you said when Marvin got injured:

Quote:

*Pumps fist*

Yeah! Hellz yeah!

And here's what you said when Speedy gets injured.

Quote:

1-Fist Pump

2-Point to God

3-Thump Chest

Repeat and Cycle

Nice. Giving god props that a player gets injured? What religion do you practice?

What your comments accomplished was the complete derailment of those threads. You BAITED posters into falling in your obvious trap. You completely turned those threads upside down and turned it into a [censored]-fest. Troll manuveur if I've ever seen one.

In your (pitiful) defense, you said you would never wish injury to any one player. Yet, you openly celebrate it. And when confronted, you tried to reason with us by saying you were happy because it increased the Suns prospects of getting the #4 or 5 pick? Are you serious? What was so funny was when you tried to rationalize your victory.

No matter how you look at it, I really can't see a good reason to go to another team's board, and OPENLY celebrate injury to a team's personnel. That's asking for trouble. All it does is brew feelings of contempt and hate. And yet, here you are, an obvious supporter of the Suns, coming to a Hawks thread and detaching it with your obvious bait of an injury celebration.

Not to mention the fact that you actually started a thread celebrating the Hawks continued ineffectiveness:

Quote:

Only the Atlanta Hawks could lose like that! ONLY the Hawks! I love this team. LOL. 4th pick of the draft here we come! Go Hawks!

*eyeroll*

What I found funny was when another Suns fan came here and told you to "stop being a dipshit." Read:

Quote:

phx_suns,

Let's not be a dipshit and rub this sh!t in other teams' fans' faces.

You're a troll. Plain and simple. You could put up your paper thin defense and say bs like, "Hey guys, I actually support your team. I just want them to suck cuz I want a high pick! I'm gonna support this team next year! Scout's honor!" Once you get that pick, you won't think anything of the Hawks, so stop with the BS about you supporting the Hawks past this year. You think Chicago Bulls fans are going to continue following the Knicks hardcore after they get their pick? I doubt it.

I fully support banning this troll, because the child doesn't really add anything constructive to any element of Hawks discussion. He just baits, baits, baits.

perhaps you should visit us more often.

seriously, you make valid points.

Quote:

First of all if you love your forum and team as much as you all claim you do, then you would donate out of the goodness of your hearts instead of stooping so low as to try to bribe moderators.

Tru dat, tru dat

What classifies a person as a true hawks fan anyway? I mean when you abandon the team when they are loosing then are back on board when they win. I think we call those band wagon fans. So I think a real fan sticks with it through and through. GO to the games, support your team. I think if we always had a full arena our team would get better and Vice/versa

What makes you a hawksquawker? Posting a few thousand posts? Coping and pasting stats? Having an opinion? Or just trying to read to get information, rumors, and just trying to see if others feel the way you do.

I don't know the answers but what I do know is when I was struggling in college, the people I called supporters were those who helped me financially those who put in time to make sure I had what I needed and those who gave sound advice. Those that repeated my problems to me, complained about how bad I was doing and not coming to boost me up, I just saw them as people talking and nothing more.

With that said I would like you to sit down and ask yourself what kind of fan am I. Am I a talker or a squawker? Cause some of you are talking out the side of your neck and just saying things for the sake of saying them. Just put a little thought in to what you are saying.

I am not complaining about anyone. I love the controversy, I love the adversity. If everyone was always sympathetic with the hawks this would be a boring site. As a matter of fact I will go out on a limb to say that people like phx_suns make being a fan that more interesting. Like going to a Hawks/Knicks game with your hawk’s jersey and knicks fans all around you. Or like when I was in Memphis I sat in my uncles season ticket seats as red as I could be, as hawkish/hawksquawkish as I could be. I made the most noise I could make and I taunted the fans and players as if I was at Phillips.

It’s the only kid on the block with ice-cream, the "I got what you can't have", and the "my team is better than yours" syndrome. It is life folks. It is what we all love about having a favorite team. Without it the game is just a game. So enjoy it. Embrace it and stand proud as a Hawks/Hawksquawk fan. Stick your Hawk scribed chest out and beat on it as only a true Hawks fan could.

I love you guys. Now make me proud. Go to the games. Support the admin. Be a true fan.

Quote:

Like going to a Hawks/Knicks game with your hawk’s jersey and knicks fans all around you. Or like when I was in Memphis I sat in my uncles season ticket seats as red as I could be, as hawkish/hawksquawkish as I could be. I made the most noise I could make and I taunted the fans and players as if I was at Phillips.

Did you clap when one of the players at those games went down injured? That seems to be the point of the anger, here.

Otherwise, well-written post.

[quote

Did you clap when one of the players at those games went down injured? That seems to be the point of the anger, here.

Otherwise, well-written post.

No I did not clap or celebrate any injuries. Yes I believe that it is immoral to celebrate the injury of any living thing. Like I stated some of us post without for-thought. Not realizing the impact of what we are saying but just saying what our emotions lead us to say. No I don't condone this guy’s action nor would I condone my children bragging about anything they have to the kids on the block. I do know that this will happen because they are not trained with the for-thought to understand the effectiveness of what they are saying only the repercussions of the broken rules set by an authority figure.

First off, let me say I think you guys are acting like little girls. He barely posts. Tell him to F off and ignore him. That's what the ignore is for.

Quote:

What classifies a person as a true hawks fan anyway?

I know one person on this board is a top poster and he is a hardcore Mavs fan. WTF? I understand if you move but...

I think there are a couple types of fans. Homers and guys that wish they were Kobe, Lebron, etc. so they like them.

Personally, I am a homer. Homers are what make the sports world go round.

Asking that someone be banned because you don't like their opinion is totally against the principles that our country was founded on. I understand the sentiment. I just don't agree. If he had thousands, even hundreds, it might be an issue. It just isn't.

Quote:

First off, let me say I think you guys are acting like little girls. He barely posts. Tell him to F off and ignore him. That's what the ignore is for.

Quote:

I know one person on this board is a top poster and he is a hardcore Mavs fan. WTF? I understand if you move but...

I think there are a couple types of fans. Homers and guys that wish they were Kobe, Lebron, etc. so they like them.

Asking that someone be banned because you don't like their opinion is totally against the principles that our country was founded on. I understand the sentiment. I just don't agree. If he had thousands, even hundreds, it might be an issue. It just isn't.

Ha! I gotta laugh whenever I see the founding fathers/"censorship" brought into messageboard argument. If that's the case, why do we ban anyone for rude conduct?

Quote:

If that's the case, why do we ban anyone for rude conduct?

Now that's funny. If you banned everyone that was rude there would be no Squawkers. I'm just saying at a base level it is un-American. Unfortunately, the real world is a lot like this board. If a MOB doesn't like you... we all know what happens. I don't know this dude or his history but I really don't see what's wrong.

P.S. Most problems on this board arise from personal dishonesty to a situation(which derives from ego), long standing feuds and a total lack of reading comprehension from many.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

If that's the case, why do we ban anyone for rude conduct?

Now that's funny. If you banned everyone that was rude there would be no Squawkers. I'm just saying at a base level it is un-American. Unfortunately, the real world is a lot like this board. If a MOB doesn't like you... we all know what happens. I don't know this dude or his history but I really don't see what's wrong.

P.S. Most problems on this board arise from personal dishonesty to a situation(which derives from ego), long standing feuds and a total lack of reading comprehension from many.

So nothing wrong with opening cheering the injuries of Hawks' players? You would be totally fine as a moderator on a Lakers board allowing someone who came on and started cheering the fact that Magic Johnson got aids because it would make a future pick better for that team?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ha! I gotta laugh whenever I see the founding fathers/"censorship" brought into messageboard argument. If that's the case, why do we ban anyone for rude conduct?

Settle down Beavis!