• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Team need to be SOLD!!!

emeans

The entire structure of this organization need to be blown apart and redone. The only way to do this is for new ownership to come in with totally new management. New President, New General Manager, New Coach and most of all new players.

Everything need to be rebuilt from the seams. I am willing to wait a few years for results with new owners/management. I would rather be an expansion team than put of with this crap every night.

Babcock went out and just got talent without looking at an identity for his team. THIS TEAM HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDENTITY. They don't know if they are a run' gun team, a defensive team (not!!), or a half-court team. They are clueless and it starts from the TOP!!!

BLOW THIS *&^&** TEAM UP starting from the ownership!!!

I'll agree that changes needs to be made. Stotts and Babcock both need to go in the offseason (or sooner.)

Selling the team to a guy like Arthur Blank wouldn't make our guys play D, properly run a fast break, or play with passion.

Our problems are on the court. We all know Atlanta fans are fickle, period. We could drop the tickets to $5 tomorrow and people still wouldn't come. If we win, if we play exciting basketball, they will come.

AOL let us break the luxury tax barrier with the Robinson deal. None of us expected that to happen.

I'll agree that an owner like Blank could boost player morale, ect. But, he's not going to take this team to an NBA title.

Ownership is the least of our problems right now.

personnel moves are made by the gm's, who are hired by the owners. and our gm isn't doing a good job, period. and if the owner havent seen this after 10+ years, they do need to go. a new owner may not help them on defense but it would bring new excitement, much like with the falcons. and in basketball that is needed because a big crowd helps with a lot of things. players play with more passion, more people would want to play here if it wasnt a black hole (rarely televised or talked about), and even the refs get caught up in big cheering or boo-ing.

Exactly it starts from the top...the owner is responsible for everything on down. Yes we can get a new President and GM, but if these guys have taken this long to recognize this then who is to say that they will not go out and hire the wrong replacement. Again the entire structure of this organization need to be totally blown apart starting from the owner on down.