2) Iggy - 2.14

3) Caron Butler - 2.02

4) Gerald Wallace - 1.83

5) Manu - 1.8

6) Smoove - 1.64

Blocks among forwards:

1) O'Neal - 3.03

2) Okafor - 2.93

LOL . . both of those guys play a lot of center too.

3) Smoove - 2.67

Rebounds among forwards ( that also plays a part )

1) KG - 12.6

2) D-Howard - 12.3

3) Boozer - 12.0

4) Okafor - 11.4

5) Tyson Chandler - 11.0

11) Marion - 10.1

29) Smoove - 7.9

But you know what will keep Josh off of that 1st team right?

He plays for the Hawks.

And none of the media people see the Hawks unless they happen to roll into their town. It's the same type of ish that may keep JJ out of the All-Star game.

You have to figure that Shawn Marion is a lock to make the 1st team. The other spot may go to O'Neal.

Smoove may make the 2nd team all-defense team though. But he deserves 1st team honors as of right now.

I thought that Josh was out of position a lot against the Magic. He went for the steal a lot and his man beat him to the hoop, forcing a rotation under the basket.

However...

Now his shot blocking abilities are incredible, no doubt about it and he impacts the other team's shots with that.

Also, his rebounding relies on outjumping people instead of position AND outjumping. Could be great if he buckles down there, too.

He is truly a marvel that can be great. He needs to temper his aggressiveness so that when he goes for the steal it doesn't cause a defensive breakdown, but I like seeing aggressiveness on defense, especially on this team.

Quote:

...He is truly a marvel that can be great. He needs to temper his aggressiveness so that when he goes for the steal it doesn't cause a defensive breakdown, but I like seeing aggressiveness on defense, especially on this team.

Dead right Jay...Smoove fan is right to a degree too. JS can "temper his aggressiveness" and watch the Hawks lose. Or he can go all-out and we could win. JS and JJ can win ballgames. period....exclama...exclanm...well you Know what I mean.