• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I was there yesterday!

d2v16DKG

I was in New Jersey yesterday and saw probably the most exciting game I ever saw in person! Unbelieveable win with great shot by T. Lue with no time left! Since I was there in person, I couldn't hear the play-by-play although I could see Smithy & Rathbun down below. It seemed like T. Lue was gimpy at the start of the game and I assumed that's why he didn't play till close to the end. Did they say what was bothering him? Believe it or not, I found another Hawk fan there as we were leaving and we high-fived while Nets fans were hanging their heads.

haha nice!

I was on the phone with my friend who was watching the game (I was out and had no access to the game) and he gave the call, saying "T. Lue just won the game!" Wow was I excited. Then I watch the highlights on ESPN later and see all the Nets fans with hands on their hands HAHAHA

• Premium Member

Fortunately, the NJ broadcast, showed the last shot by tLue in extra Slow motion. In was funny to see this one guy behind the goal.. The ball was going up and he was standing watching and when it went in, sure enough, his head went into his hands and you could hear him saying "NO!!"

I thought that JJ had put the game away several times, but NJ kept coming back and we kept letting them back in... TLUE seemed to have no doubt that it was going in. It seems like as soon as he let it go, one camera angle showed him putting up the 3 fingers...!!!

Quote:

The ball was going up and he was standing watching and when it went in, sure enough, his head went into his hands and you could hear him saying "NO!!"

I bet that's how CBA and Walter reacted.

Quote:

no way he would make the difference in the post we need.

If we cut Zaza and Lo right now i think the team would immediately improve.

I know this is hard for you to stomach but this team is dependent on Smith and Marvin. If Smith becomes a major impact player, which he is already becoming, and Marvin becomes an effective scorer then i don't think we need a star at center. Considering how few there are out there that is a good thing.

If Marvin becomes a bust then we are basically screwed.

I'll be sure to light a candle for your fading hopes of Oden/Durant.

i would agree that we don't necessarily need a major post presence but someone who is a defensive threat with some abilities offensively would be good...zaza has no defense really and i'd prefer if he'd stick with the put back as opposed to flopping..lo, well lo is lo