• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This should put an End to the Tanking talk

SmooveTheFuture

What a huge win by the Atlanta Hawks tonight beating one of the best teams in the nba even without Nash. This teams showed alot of heart and fight tonight. Everyone played there roles and believed in each other. Monster games by JJ and Smoove. Chill and Marvin did there things ss well. This Win proves we are not out of it and can beat anyone on any given night. I for one am I believer and I believe this team can make some noise down the stretch for a play off run if everyone stays healthy.

• Premium Member

The tank talk won't cease because it comes from the Walter echo chamber...

But this game proved my theory..

When we are forced to run, we become more agressive, all of our flawed players play a more natural game. The way Chillz played tonight, I would think he read HS.

elefant.gif

Without a doubt! Everyone on this board has endured enough torture as a Hawks fan, this win was refreshing..(the best word to describe it for me). 19 - 30 isn't exactly promising, but the East is really bad, and we have a ton of ball to go! You never know! Let's enjoy this, have optimism, and hope we have a successful road trip!!

Why wouldn't you cheer to win? Why put false hopes in a lottery where:

1). You don't know if your team is going to get the best pick in draft.

2). You're not guaranteed the player you want, as a francise player, is leaving college.

3). The team is NOT out of the playoff picture. It's a possibilty. Long shot, but it could happen.

4). Why watch your favorite team, and be satisfied with losing? That's ridiculous.

Go hawks!

Quote:

Why wouldn't you cheer to win? Why put false hopes in a lottery where:

1). You don't know if your team is going to get the best pick in draft.

2). You're not guaranteed the player you want, as a francise player, is leaving college.

3). The team is NOT out of the playoff picture. It's a possibilty. Long shot, but it could happen.

4). Why watch your favorite team, and be satisfied with losing? That's ridiculous.

Go hawks!

I was cheering it in the chatroom. I am not on the tank bandwagon.

But knowing the guys who are i know that they won't stop.

Quote:

It's good to hear that there are some fans out there that are actually cheering for us to
WIN
, unlike some of the fake ass fans out there.

You Know ,

This team's true identity is emerging. This is a team that will not back down and this coach demands discipline. They are growing in front of our eyes. Woodson simply "out-coached" D'antoni. Josh was toe-to-toe with Amare and didn't blink, not once.

Everytime the Suns went to run the Hawks slowed them down. Woodson using Speedy as a device to calm and settle the Defense was great. Zaza and Lo were steller in post defense. The Suns were exposed of a team weak in the middle and were exploited. fence3d.gif