• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WHERE IS THE SUNS TROLL NOW?

Johnnybravo4

From a Hawks win in a loooong time. They showed alot of heart and testicular fortitude tonight; if they could bring this type of effort EVERY night against the Bobcats and Sixers of the world, things would be different around here but I digress. banghead.gif

Anyway, where was Bill Walton when you needed him? He would've had a stroke watching his boy Diaw go for an amazing 4/3/3/2 and have the Koncak face after being pulled while JJ hits clutch shot after clutch shot. We tried to tell Suns fans about him; we tried to tell them he wasn't worth $50 million but they they never listened. doh.gif

If there was any win I wanted this team to get on this road trip, its this one.

• Premium Member

I watch a little of the 76er game before we played yesterday...

They are good. Andre Miller makes them better than they were with Iverson. Plus they get draft picks and they have cut salary and they may be in the lottery...

Scary...

I was watching Miller. He's the guy that makes the right pass to the right person at the right time. They should have won against the Clipps but Dally missed a couple of late shots and those are the breaks. But the 76er team plays just as hard as us and I wouldn't be surprised to see them do some streaking.