• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin disgusts me

TroyMcClure

Has he kept a dribble tonight? His shot is awful. No confidence. He just doesn't want it. No real finishing moves. I was enamored with his dunking potential and the the 3 point range. I thought he would become our 3/part time 2 and take and make a lot of j's and dribble drive off of those j's.

He just sucks though. Not a franchise changing player. I thought that was what you got at that spot?

Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif I'm new to this. I have extended every benefit of the doubt to Marvin. He sucks. Where would we be with Paul? Beating_A_Dead_Horse_by_livius.gif

Yep the guy always looks like he is falling over and his dribble is awful. People said Marvin had a better dribble then Smith when the season started I tend to disagree. The guy doesnt look he is coordinated at all. We needed him to step up tonight and catch fire cause Joe and Josh flat out sucked. Childress was nice in the 1st half but a ghost in the second. Then the enigma that is our PG spot did nothing Claxton/Salim. We need to make a trade for something cause we sucked tonight and got exposed.

I said that we needed to trade the lesser of JS and MW for a center prospect, insisted MW was by far the lesser prospect of the two, and that we needed to trade him sooner rather than later as his value would diminish soon once his perceived "potential" was no longer thought so highly of.

I Got flamed and spit on for it.

Guess what?

It's all true.

I have no idea what MW's could get in return in trade NOW, but it can't be all that much and we still need a very good center prospect and a Pg prospect. Boy, as JerryWest put it, this is "fun".

W

Quote:

How did Joe fare? 2-12?

How did Smoove look last night? 5-17, WTF????? 0-3 from the line?

Blame it on Marvin.

Marvin was decent in the 1st half then he picked up 2 fouls and after that everything went downhill. Nobody on the team gets a pass for how they played last night because EVERYONE was horrible.....

Quote:

How did Joe fare? 2-12?

How did Smoove look last night? 5-17, WTF????? 0-3 from the line?

Blame it on Marvin.

Maybe you can pin that on other posters. Not me. I don't know if you can find a derogatory statement I have made about Marvin before last night.

My statements about Marvin had very little to do with last night's game. It's about the last two years.

Joe was terrible as well. What kind of supposed All-Star let's his team go a quarter without a bucket, even if his coach will?

You happy?

juggle.gif

We all know what the real problems are, but the players aren't helping much. There are so many games where we just don't compete. This points to coaching and personnel.

Marvin is not a star. Never will be. I just figured that out. That's all. I hope to god that I am wrong.