• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just when I started to feel good about this team,

d2v16DKG

Just when I started to feel good about this team, they throw in a clunker which scares the crap out of me! I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it, we NEED A LEGITIMATE POINT GUARD! Not since Mookie have we had a point guard. Since T.Lue is the closest we have, until he comes back healthy we are going to be Jeckle & Hyde! Last night was unwatchable, thank god the American Idol was on!Our draft picks the last two years suck! They keep saying Marvin has so much potential but I would like to see it once in a while. Maybe he should have stayed in college till it developed! banghead.gif

• Premium Member

If Marvin is not going to the free throw line, he's useless.

Moreover, he has to be the clumsiest player that I have ever seen in my life. He doesn't walk like a basketball player, he walks like a gas station attendant.

I highly doubt that he will be this megastar that everyone is betting on here. I doubt that he will ever be better than Donta Smith would have been with the same minutes.

If somehow we can use his potential (what's left of it) to trade him, we should try to trade him for something good!