• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

like i said..woodson has got to go

PureGreatness

Guest Walter

Quote:

why the hell is Tyron lue playing instead of anthony johnson

and if we keep playing like this were bout to loose to the crawfordless knicks. HE GOT TO GO

I know how dangerous that is given this management, but I cannot imagine a scenario in which Woody returns...even with the ownership fiasco.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

hes dumb when it comes to coaching.

Mike Woodson is dumb PERIOD. I don't know how this guy made it to being a professional coach in the first place.

Unless he is tanking (which at times it seems like the only feasible explanation for his decisions), Mike Woodson will go down as one of the worst coaches in the history of the NBA. Perhaps even the worst.

Woody = jester.gif

Marvin got the hook in the 4th for no good reason and never returned. He rallied from an 0-4 shooting start to play well. Smith gets like 46 minutes and MW only 29.

I hate Woody's coaching and I despise the Atlanta Spirit for being so damn dumb. Not a decent basketball guy in the bunch. BK has also killed us with bad picks, Claxton, and Lo.

This crap never gets better.

because:

1. The ASG will say he did a remarkable job considering the injuries. Bombing at the end of the season was a result of not having enough court time together. We KNOW this rationale is coming.

2. BK will NEVER fire his boy.

Actually, I fantasize about ASG telling Billy to relieve Woody of his job, but in his usual stubborness, he refuses to do so. Consequently, they'll both be shown the door.

Alas, this is the ASG we're talking about. something.gif

Guest Walter

Quote:

1. The ASG will say he did a remarkable job considering the injuries. Bombing at the end of the season was a result of not having enough court time together. We KNOW this rationale is coming.

Where if BK doesn't fire him, the Spirit fires BK. Woodson is no longer a firewall for BK, he's tender and much longer BK roasts even in the eyes of ownership.

You might be right, I just have a tough time seeing even the ASG being so blind and dumb to the needed changes.

Quote:

because:

Actually, I fantasize about ASG telling Billy to relieve Woody of his job, but in his usual stubborness, he refuses to do so. Consequently, they'll both be shown the door.

Alas, this is the ASG we're talking about.
something.gif

Those are my fears as well.