04. Boston Celtics (26-21)

05. Milwaukee Bucks (24-22)

06. Philadelphia 76ers (25-23)

07. New Orleans Hornets (24-24)

08. Orlando Magic (24-25) ----

09. Washington Wizards (23-25) -0.5

10. New York Knicks (20-26) -2.5

11. Atlanta Hawks (19-29) -4.5

Heck, catching the Bucks for the 5th spot (only 6 games back) isn't out of the question. The Hawks have to keep up the intensity and continue buying into Terry Stotts' system to do it though.

• Premium Member

I think winning will bring on more buying.

If we win in Miami, it will be a Large boost for the Hawks.

If we keep winning. What is really needed is PG help. I'm not saying that Dion isn't the help... Honestly the team getting the system will help a lot. But an experienced ball handling Sg would be nice? However, it's hard to say trade now.

• Admin

Dion isn't the void that we had out there before. Ira getting hurt might have been the best thing in the world for Dion (and maybe the worst for Ira). Dion is out there playing confident ball and showing that he can be an asset to this team. Is he the full time answer? who knows. But since he's been out there we've played a LOT better.

• Premium Member

IN the Cleveland game. When it came down to Last possession and Dion had the ball, I was like Pass, Pass, Pass... However, he dribble penetrated and made something happen. His confidence was high... It was like he knew that he could take Davis off the dribble. [censored], all night him and Davis was trash talking, winking, and everything. I would love for Dion to break out like Davis has.

ChillzAtl,

I was the first on the "Dion Stinks and Won't Pass"-bandwagon. I even ridiculed someone for saying that he does this because he is coming off of the bench.

But, I must admit, while he still does some ignorant things, he has played rather well over the last while. The addition of a dribble at the SG has really helped us.

But, I will reserve my "true judgement" to when we start playing some stiffer competition.

Hopefully the team can keep their emotion levels up.

Play.