• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has anyone paid attention to Pacers

tarco69

Indiana in the 7th playoff spot. Is now on a seven(7) game loosing streak, in the playoffs race they are 1 1/2 games ahead of Orlando. New Jersey and New York are 2 games behind them. They could easily be a lottery team this year. Their March schedule is horrid they got streaking Phi, Cle, Min, Was and then Atl to closeout the month.

I forgot to mention Jermaine O'neal is nursing a knee injury. I wonder what stipulations if any that pick from Indiana has on it.

Quote:

Quote:

The Indiana pick is top 10 protected, anything 11 or after and its ours. We can pick up a nice player with this pick.

If it turned out to be the 11th pick, it would be one of BK's best move. Would be like money from home.

I actually don't want the pick to be too high, that will give BK a chance to select Jeff Green.

That pick is top 10 protected. I've felt all along that the pick we get from Indiana will be somewhere in the middle portion of the first round. I never was convinced that Indiana was that good. Now, they are spiraling towards the lottery. If they land in the lottery and end up picking in the 11-14 area, then we get that pick. That may put us in a position to have a good shot at taking Acie Law.

I like Tywon Lawson and Mike Conley Jr. a little more than DJ Augustin at this point. I'm not sure if those guys are going to declare for the draft though. The class of Lawson, Conley Jr., Augustin, and Crittendon has a chance to be better than the draft class of Paul, Williams, Felton, and Jack. If they declare as freshmen, they won't go as high, but it would be nice to get them at this age before they become top 5-6 picks.

what really has to happen is that indiana has to have a worse record than orlando. the only team that is looking at PG is detroit and they can pick up law with the orlando pick they got when they traded darko.

also, i don't think BK is picking up young players anymore, he's looking for sure things now. i see knight looking at players like law and hibbert first then players like criettenton and lawson.