• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

76ers/Hawks

TroyMcClure

Quote:

What's going on? Why are the Hawks so good all of a sudden?

Even though the Hawks are a young team there is a tendency to forget that the Joshs have a lot of game experience. it is starting to show.

Blo and Speedy aren't playing, which helps the offense tremedously.

Zaza seems to be less mistake prone lately on offense, not forcing up as many garbage shots.

Lets not forget the Hawks are beating mostly below 500 teams which makes a difference why there winning. Now if you can come out and beat teams like Phoenix,San Antonio,Miami then I would believe. Until the Hawks beat 500+ teams consistenlty then we are just another below average team.

Quote:

Lets not forget the Hawks are beating mostly below 500 teams which makes a difference why there winning

Don't forget that 12 of the Hawks victories this season have been against winning teams. The have struggled a lot against poor teams, playing down to their level while raising their level of play against good teams.

Remember that the Wizards are 6 games over .500 and the Sixers have won 7 straight.

Quote:

Lets not forget the Hawks are beating mostly below 500 teams which makes a difference why there winning. Now if you can come out and beat teams like Phoenix,San Antonio,Miami then I would believe. Until the Hawks beat 500+ teams consistenlty then we are just another below average team.

That's true, on this run we are mostly beating bad teams, but I don't mind one bit. If the Hawks beat every team they played that had a below 500 record, that'd be a big step up from where they were earlier in the season. You have to start somewhere, and beating teams you are supposed to beat is a really important step. You'll never be great if you let bad teams beat you consistently.

True the Hawks have to start somewhere but I have seen this kind of run in the past only to watch the next year where they are a bottom team.There timing I question about the wins will have to see what happens. Either 3 things are going to happen off this stretch.

A. The Hawks make the playoffs and get a taste of what it is this year and put it together next.

B. The Hawks have a good run miss the playoffs and don't get in the top 2 to get a top of the line franchise player to make them a power house.Next they return to form and are a bottom line team

C.Miss the playoffs narrowly missing miss lottery but gain the confidence add a few pieces in the off season and become a top level team.

Out of the 3 either B or C will occur.Guess that is the big question your guess is as good as mine what happens.