• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Half time article

buckeye242424

Quote:

Personally...I would never even TRY to dunk if I had Diahrreah...that could have made the ESPN highlights forever - like the skier who fell off the ski jump at the beginning of the Wide World of Sports.

grin.gif Boy I didn't need that image in my mind.

Thanks for the link.

Here is a quote from Woody in reference to a dumb play by Salim.

Quote:

"You do that when you are up 20, not when you are up three. That is a sign of young guys just playing basketball and not really knowing the nuts and bolts of the game."

He has had this team for 3 years. Whatever he's doing ain't working. It is his responsibility. He does not know how to make them succeed. He never did. How could he know? Seriously?

Oh, again...it's someone else's fault. Never his own. Never.

By the way, I appreciate you representing for the Hawk and all but:

Quote:

I wouldn't consider a team that is 4 games out of the playoffs "sorry".

We may not be sorry, but we're not anything close to good.

Quote:

He has had this team for 3 years. Whatever he's doing ain't working. It is his responsibility. He does not know how to make them succeed. He never did. How could he know? Seriously?

You expect an expansion team without the draft benefits of an expansion team to be in the middle or top of the standings, in the third year. It is amazing to read you disregard the restructuring of this team. You really are not to bright. pillepalle.gif

Quote:

Quote:

You expect an expansion team without the draft benefits of an expansion team to be in the middle or top of the standings, in the third year. It is amazing to read you disregard the restructuring of this team. You really are not to bright. pillepalle.gif

Where did I say anything about the standings? I play basketball. I suspect you don't. We have not improved in the three years he has been here. If you think we are a team, then you have never been on a real one in your life.

It sickens me to hear suppossed fans like yourself refer to the Hawks as an "expansion" team while not being angry.

Woody's playing and coaching record speaks for itself. He's a loser. He does not understand how to make a team win games. On a fundamental level, he does not understand that. He was 6'5". That's it. He has been stealing money from the NBA for over 20 years now.

Given that standings are relative, you sound like a total idiot. Keep in mind I never said anything about standings. But if I did, the fact that we cant even be "in the middle" of the worst Eastern Conference in history, is telling.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We have not improved in the three years he has been here.

Oh really scratchchin.gif

Troy . . you also know that injuries can flat out destroy the chemistry of a ballclub . . if you played basketball.

I played the game too, and not just at the rec centers.

When you have a bunch of young players on your team, they more than likely won't win because of the dumb mistakes that they make.

Just look at Georgia Tech. Surely Tech's coach isn't an idiot, but his ballclub sure played dumb in the tournament, even though from a talent standpoint, they were far superior than UNLV.

But when you have young players, they sometimes do what they want to do, and not what is best for the team.

The same applies in the NBA.

As far as Salim goes, he was actually playing well in this stretch with JJ out. Take away the 1st half of the Washington game, in which he shot like three 3's, missed another shot and played like the "Mason" . . as Ex likes to call him . . . Salim is shooting close to 47% FG . . over 90% FTs . . and has a 2 to 1 assist to turnover ratio . . in the past 8 games.

Even last night, he came into a situation in which the Hawks needed quick offense, so he started to revert back to his "Mason" personna. When he plays under control, Salim has been pretty good the past 7+ games.