• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sixers WTF

exodus

Quote:

I am not so sure the Hawks want Philly to win. It seems by winning we run the risk of both NYK and Philly surpassing Indy in the win column.

Sixers just won. They now have 30 wins. Indy has 32 wins. I don't see the Sixers catching them.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Sixers were up 7 with under a minute left. Marbury put up a desperation 3 that was way off. Hunter went up and grabbed the ball, getting a goaltending call on a 3 pointer. Then the Knicks get a steal and a layup.

2 pt game

Drive your tank out of the closet why don't you?

W

Guest Walter

Quote:

Quote:

I am not so sure the Hawks want Philly to win. It seems by winning we run the risk of both NYK and Philly surpassing Indy in the win column.

Sixers just won. They now have 30 wins. Indy has 32 wins. I don't see the Sixers catching them.

Couldn't ask for a better day for the franchise until the draft lottery. Next stop Milwaulkee/Celts.

W

Quote:

Quote:

Sixers were up 7 with under a minute left. Marbury put up a desperation 3 that was way off. Hunter went up and grabbed the ball, getting a goaltending call on a 3 pointer. Then the Knicks get a steal and a layup.

2 pt game

Drive your tank out of the closet why don't you?

W

Yes i am definitely hoping the Knicks to tank, and Minny, and Seatle (just lost) and Sactown (about to lose). I thought the Indy pick was dead.

The fact that Philly is the one that beat the Knicks is not a problem for me either.

The Hawks are simply too undermanned to win many games right now. I would be surprised if they get more than 2 wins the rest of the way.

P.S. - a few from the Bucks forum:

"If Boston gets Oden/Durant over us, I will find Boykinis and have my wife's 2 year old niece step on him."

"Let's be honest, we threw everything at them in the tanking stakes but we just weren't good enough to lose. Respect to Boston!"

and my favorite:

"Well so much for the second spot. From here on out we will be the ones being chased instead of the ones doing the chasing. Atlanta has us in their sights."

thumb3d.gif

(P.S. - I apologize to the posters at realgm for not giving them "name" credit for their postings ...all posts can be reviewed there).

Quote:

Quote:

Indy has games coming up against Charlotte, Boston, Milwaukee and somebody else sh!tty this week maybe PHI.

I think we're good.