• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Calling out AtLas

jjjohnson

You flamed me so hard for suggesting that we try and acquire Barbosa for Smith. You made me feel unwelcome on these forums, and I have not posted here in a while, and will continue not to post here. But this needs to be said.

You're a jerk first of all.

Maybe you feel it was a bad trade, but I still think that the Brazillian Blur would be a great fit for our team. He was making plays for the Suns today, and he was also scoring at will. Make him a starter on the Hawks and I think he would help our team out a lot, bring a winning attitude. His performance today showed exactly what I was trying to tell you.

But you know everything, of course.

Peace.

Quote:

You made me feel unwelcome on these forums, and I have not posted here in a while...

you registered on 4/05/07. it's now 4/22/07. you haven't posted here in a while? you haven't even been registered here for a while. take a pill. people disagree here and say it out loud. if you don't know him personally, you shouldn't take it personally.

.. of nbasuperstar40 and joe_johnson?

You could've PM'd me. I never said I didn't want you to post here, just that you shouldn't make outrageous claims that are inaccurate, and dispute everyone who disagrees with you. I also said that if you think don't need Josh Smith, that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion, but don't propose trades of Smith for Jose Calderon. After you proposed we sign Shaq in the offseason, it became clear that you didn't know much of the current state of the Hawks and the rest of the NBA. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

BTW, can we get a mod to check the IP's of joe_johnson and nbasuperstar40, their claims seem awfully similar, and joe_johnson registered quite soon after nbasuperstar40 was flamed for all those rediculous Josh Smith posts.

Quote:

.. of nbasuperstar40 and joe_johnson?

You could've PM'd me. I never said I didn't want you to post here, just that you shouldn't make outrageous claims that are inaccurate, and dispute everyone who disagrees with you. I also said that if you think don't need Josh Smith, that's fine, you are entitled to your opinion, but don't propose trades of Smith for Jose Calderon. After you proposed we sign Shaq in the offseason, it became clear that you didn't know much of the current state of the Hawks and the rest of the NBA. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

BTW, can we get a mod to check the IP's of joe_johnson and nbasuperstar40, their claims seem awfully similar, and joe_johnson registered quite soon after nbasuperstar40 was flamed for all those rediculous Josh Smith posts.

lol, at you continuing to mention my name in other topics.. man I never would bring Barbosa to ATL, It would never work, he a system player. And quit flaming me as well.

We wouldn't keep flaming you two if you had any clue about the current state of the Hawks and the NBA. Trade Smoove? Sign Shaq? Sign Barbosa? These are all ridiculous trades and signings that make no sense for our team. That is why were flaming you.

hat guy was nothing but cordial in that thread.

He'd said nothing to you, but you just laid into him, treating him like garbage.

Quote:

"Did Smith take your girlfriend in High School or something?"

"Frankly it baffles me to even contemplate about how you arrived at that opinion."

"I'm done with this argument, and I'm surprised I even wasted this much time typing this post to such an uninformed fan."

You made it personal right away and didn't let up.

You are a JOKE.

Fine, I guess we're both a-holes. I guess you can call me a hypocrite, it's just tough for me to reason with ignorance.. I probably shouldn't have even replied to that thread, but I couldn't resist after him suggesting Smith for Calderon, and proposing a Shaq signing this offseason..